who will outrun gaypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brainst0rm

Banned
Banned
Gaypal has really been an issue with me since a LONG time, because i keep traveling to newzealand, australia and india. Just because my IP changes, it limits my card every time.

I understand its a security measure, I have informed them about it, but still the same issue. Apart from me, i know there are many indians facing these issues with gaypal.

I already have started using moneybookers with everyone I can, but there are still many people who don't have MB account.

What do you think?

17 comments
Nobody can.
Paypal is owned by ebay, which owns millions of dollars in capital. If somebody goes even near on overtaking paypal, it will change to something better. Paypal is, was and will be the first.

Nothing is more famous or will outrun.

Paypal has made a name for themselves and I don't see that name disappearing in the far far future.

There is how ever one thing.

If some company comes up and allows paypal to companyx transfers.
So people can actually deal with multiple e-banks from one place
that will kill all the competition (provided they're legit)

Paypal is the most trusted online payment processor, almost every online store uses paypal as it's main method to take payments. You will never see a less secure, less professional payment processor such as moneybookers, libertyreserve, etc. grow bigger than paypal.

Ive never had a problem with paypal myself. And I can't say I'm a fan of googles checkout. Cant say I've really used anything else.

Paypal always be the best... Even they always limit my account, I understand that for security measure and I dont have to be worry as long as I am using my own account and can prove them whatever they want as a proof.

Paypal is the most trusted online payment processor, almost every online store uses paypal as it's main method to take payments. You will never see a less secure, less professional payment processor such as moneybookers, libertyreserve, etc. grow bigger than paypal.

LR is not a payment processor, it's more of an eCurrecy and it IS more secure than Paypal.

Anyway, there is a solid, obvious reason why Indian users have more issues with PayPal than any other nation. And like somebody else said, PayPal is an eBay company that hits 6 digit figures of profit daily. You just can't touch that :)

If you use paypal the "right" way adhering to ther T.O.S you wouldn't get screwed over. And blame your own country for any hardships with paypal. Your country sets the laws for you not paypal.

Get over it.
Paypal is the best and will always be the BEST!

paypal is has the monoply in the online banking because many online stores and companies ONLY uses paypal.i dont think any other bank is gud than paypal but moneybookers,alertpay,webmoney are also good payment processors.

Lots of merchants accept PayPal. If they don't you can always generate a credit card from PayPal. Yes, I know the VCC is canceled, but they've got the PayPal debit card that draws directly from your balance. I won't stop using PayPal simply because it has proper security that many of you are pissed off at. Rates are a bit high, but it's easy to receive and bank your money if needed. Customer support has always been nice to me about everything. The average user won't have a problem with PayPal if you enter your legitimate information, bank, cc and access from the same usual places.

Also, PayPal in essence isn't really a monopoly for online banking. There are many other companies that accept credit cards by themselves. I.E. Amazon. You can stick to your own banking institution and just pay via cc.

Paypal is not gay, it's just you.

Paypal offers everyone an easy way for online transactions and all their strict security measures are in place to ensure buyers and sellers don't get screwed over by scammers.

Stick to thier TOS and they won't cause you any headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back