Who Will Buy Apple’s New iPad 3 And Why [INFOGRAPHIC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bharat

According to many reports and rumors, Apple will be announcing the new iPad 3 on March 7th. That’s only 10 days away, and it is no doubt that everyone who either owns an iPad or wants to buy one is super excited. So far, we’re expecting the new iPad to feature a better display (possibly a Retina Display). Along with that, a new and better camera, faster processor and Siri support has even been rumored. But, what is it that really makes you want to buy an iPad? And what are the factors that are going to affect your decision when going for the iPad 3.

This infographic from AYTM Research shows who are the people that normally buy an iPad and why do they do it. This infographic is actually pretty interesting! I recommend that you read the whole thing as it shows who is going to upgrade, who isn’t and why. The report says that about 3x of the current owners of iPad are more likely to get the iPad 3 than non-owners.

[slide]http://www.ijailbreak.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/iPad3-who-is-going-to-buy.jpg[/slide]

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
11 comments
LOL what a fail. He copies a topic to this own blog and then copies it here to WJ claiming he's the source. Your topic even has links to ijailbreak.com where you copied it from. Don't claim your site is the source.

lol Who cares about the source huh ? It's been taken by feed so there is no problem if we take info from other blog but atleast we are not removing there links , got me ?

No brainer

I have a 3 year old who uses my iPhone too much!. I have 26 kid friendly apps. I will buy this as an educational tool as well as for personal movie streaming. I hope the price is not too high though.

Thanks for the info graphics. I'm loving it. Like I assumed, it's mostly used as any other tab. I own a Samsung Tab (7 inch) and I also use it in bed for the most time. And as an mp3 player :) When it really comes in handy, it when I'm travelling long distance in a bus. That's where it belongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back