Which One is First: Torrent or FileHost

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordofupload

Guys, I have a question. Where can I follow a new release of a tv shows, movies? Which place is the first: torrent or filehost. I mean, where new releases are uploaded to at first? As a reliable source, I follow rlslog. Is there any torrent place as trustable as rlslog.
I am a rookie uploader and I want to be as fast as possible.
I am newbie of Torrent world. sorry for basic questions.

42 comments
Your best bet is to join Torrent Invites forum. Be active there and make a good application. If you get in, there are a lot of people who can give you the invitation. Or try to search in some other forums, maybe someone can give you an invite.

files first release in topsites who transfer files via ftp among partner/friend release groups, they are not meant to share on warez board or torrents sites but scene release torrent sites like TL, SCC leech them from there with some resources.

You can't access topsites unless you are a member of release group. But you can get it from Scene Torrent Trackers Like TL, SCC etc.

You can join the Private tracker by finding a friend who is already active member of Those sites with good ratio. Some site also accept donation for an invite.

read the scene rules.. scenes never released on P2P networks like torrent/emule...
first got released on private irc/ftp/usenet.. then some bots getting the files and creating torrents for that private sites like SCC/IPT/TL/TD

Ok. one more question. As an uploader/leecher, where should I stand? For now, I use leecher. I took from rlslog mostly and reupload them then post them on forums. I am not webmaster. Should I enter the tracking world? Does it bring me advantage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back