Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Which image host script to use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I have just purchase a really good img domain.

I am looking to start my own image hosting website however I need a good script.

I have been told about ImgShot It looks really good however I think I need a script with drag and drop.

Does anyone know any good scripts?

Thanks
 

2 comments

My suggestion would be to hire someone to add drag and drop to imgshot for you, Imgshot is a good script and its a small mod that shouldn't cost you too much depending on who you go to (I'm sure if you ask around here someone will do it). Alternatively you can add it yourself if you google "jquery drag and drop upload" a bunch of guides, tutorials and plugins come back but that depends on your skill level really it's not always an easy task for the inexperienced.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

N
Active Member · Joined
464
Messages
64
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom