Where the Hell is WEBTHOSTING.COM???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugged

Banned
Banned
Guys i have been a customer of WEBT from DP, after seeing their 5.95$ offer :( .. it has already been some 4 months of paying them around 25$ and i must say i have not even earned 1$ in return :( :'(

I mean that i did not get any money via ads or memberships due to frequent down times and also poor speeds..The sites sometimes load fast and mostly they take ages to even load a small page..I am the first one to apy off their monthly fees of 5.95$ , hoping that i will get the money ten folds in some way, but i must say it has not been possible to me :(..i cant even run a warez site with WEBT hosting...
From yesterday their site : http://webthosting.com stopped working andi cant even access my Cpanel...Guys is there a better offshore netherlands shared hosting at competitive prices and really great uptime??

I am also sick of trying to get their FTP working :( ... For some strange reason WebThosting's FTP service also stops responding..
I am only trying to backup one of my small sites and the FTP of webthosting.com does not even open :(..is there a better host which is offshore and has great uptime unlike webthosting.com ??
Is there a way to have a refund from WebThosting.com for their pathetic service??

21 comments
Well, if you really want to know about the 'Good' Offshore hosts, then ask the users rather than the Hosters as they will always promote themselves.
Though being a owner of a hosting company, my recent downtime was of 3 days. I'm feeling guilty for that.
Some stupid person tried to DDos the Servers and I gave the charge of server to the Datacenter for management (as I lack upper knowledge of protecting servers)
They gave my server back after 3 days ! as this disappointed me as well as my clients.

So, the bottom line is, go with HostBeyond.net
They have good reputation here + good uptime (Heard/Read it from their Clients)

Thank you plutost :), for your quick reply.Hawk , thanks for kindly moving my thread from the wrong section :D ..Plutost, r u an indian dude?? you have something called desi-mobilez with you :)..
BTW is hostbeyond.net yours??If not, then i must say u r a very truthful and honest person dude :)..you are admitting the potential of other hosts too :)..Dude , does plutost allow warez, etc like WEBT?? I will check your site ASAP anyways :)

Where are your servers located dude??

Thanks.

EDIT: HostBeyond.net is not responding :(

I see, but what are the Features of their 3.99$ package dude?? can they serve a site with high number of unique traffic??

Thanks for your kind reply warezdemon :D..are you able to run your super big warez forum, with complete satisfaction??

EDIT : are all your warez forums hosted in 1 shared hosting package :) ??

apart from the small downtime this afternoon only about 5 mins its great my site runs fast there good with support if you need it they won web host of the month award to so thats a bonus i say yes go with them if you want its worth it :)

All right i will try to go with them..But, i got a little shock as i have seen that they offered onl 50 GB B/W for 7.95$ :O, unlike WEBT :D LOL..can someone suggest me hosts with better prices and also good B/W??

Thanks guys :)

BTW is hostbeyond.net yours??If not, then i must say u r a very truthful and honest person dude :)..you are admitting the potential of other hosts too :)..Dude , does plutost allow warez, etc like WEBT?? I will check your site ASAP anyways :)

Where are your servers located dude??

Nope, HostBeyond isn't Plutost's. Plutost allows warez linking, and forwards DMCA complaints to the user so user can decide what will he/she do with the content. Plutost's shared server is located in Amsterdam.

You got what you paid for. When I saw their offer time at DP forums I knew it's scam. They were saying they allow warez and everything on the server in Leaseweb DC. How the hell they can allow something what even their DC doesn't allow? I think Leaseweb even took their server down once because they got an abuse complaint.

About Plutost, honestly, it's running be kids and you can't held them responsible for your site. I doubt they can handle the businnes and deal with server side problems. It happens everytime, kid buys the server, install cP or DA on it and selling hosting there.

On the other side, HostBeyond looks nice, loads fast and it seems like a trusted hoster, give them a try.

About Plutost, honestly, it's running be kids and you can't held them responsible for your site. I doubt they can handle the businnes and deal with server side problems. It happens everytime, kid buys the server, install cP or DA on it and selling hosting there.

Lol. Plutost isn't ran by kids, you're just making yourself stupid here.

As it wouldn't be nice from me to reccomend the company where I'm staff, I also reccomend HostBeyond. They are very professional and as Hawk here said, they even have wJ's Host of the Month award ;)

I was also screwed by webthosting (he just ran away with my yearly payment). i'm with hostbeyond for a few days now and it seems fast and haven't experienced any downtimes.

Lol. Plutost isn't ran by kids, you're just making yourself stupid here.

As it wouldn't be nice from me to reccomend the company where I'm staff, I also reccomend HostBeyond. They are very professional and as Hawk here said, they even have wJ's Host of the Month award ;)

Then Plutost lied when he said he is 14 years old I guess

plutost.com is down lol

Yeah, as I thought, when it comes to server side problems kids can't fix the server.

Firefox can't find the server at www.plutost.com.

I'm just saying the facts here, go with them if you want, I couldn't care less.

Krun!x thanks a lot for your honest reply bro :)..i am really to be part of a forum where users do not fake about their services but honestly recommend other better services too :D..

Back to the discussion, i dont seem to access webthosting.com :( .. they dint even send any kind of reason in email too :( .. i am just running short on funds as i myself am an teenager and have to think wisely and a lot before investing money in hosts :D

But i am sure as many have said here, hostbeyond and even Plutost.com seen to be one of the Best here :)
Schlupi i am really praying that you get wjunction's host of the month soon ;)

Thanks guys.

Well, he's 15 now (soon to be 16 actually).. But what's important here is that Plutost (the member here) DOES NOT run Plutost.com. He is just a staff member there, just like me. Person called Nanda (21+) actually administers the servers when bigger issues occur which us 'kids' can't resolve. Inform yourself.

Plus, Plutost.com IS NOT, I repeat, IS NOT on the same server where are customers' sites are. Inform yourself.

schlupi out.

Smart, why would someone pay to professionals when he can get kids to work for 10$ / month.

Code:
http://forums.digital*point.com/showthread.php?t=1318430
Oh wait, who is that 12 years old kid which PayPal got limited. I hope he got his PayPal back. Last time I checked, PayPal didn't allow kids to use it's services.

Yeah, as I thought, when it comes to server side problems kids can't fix the server.

I'm just saying the facts here, go with them if you want, I couldn't care less.

Well, I think your nutz and you are new in the scene.
Here age doesn't matter really.
Have you learned everything right from the day you born ?
It takes time & even 'kids' can do beat up oldie sometimes. So better stay out. Don't try to make a fool of yourself.
Many webmasters here are 'kids' and they run a better site then yours.
So that makes sense, that kids can beat oldies. Please try to reply as a mature person if you are really not a 'kid'

Well, he's 15 now (soon to be 16 actually).. But what's important here is that Plutost (the member here) DOES NOT run Plutost.com. He is just a staff member there, just like me. Person called Nanda (21+) actually administers the servers when bigger issues occur which us 'kids' can't resolve. Inform yourself.

Plus, Plutost.com IS NOT, I repeat, IS NOT on the same server where are customers' sites are. Inform yourself.

schlupi out.

Actually, I'm 16, going to be 17 in December.
My partner (who maintains all the server issues) is actually 21.
He rarely comes online.

@Krun!x
Plutost.com Main site is on ThePlanet Datacenter (US)
And Clients are on another Server which is with WorldStream DC
If you want, you can search on Domaintools for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back