Where do you upload to earn $$?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thianpa

Well this topic must be discussed in many ways but still here goes...

Which filehosting site do you think is the best in terms of earning some $$. I have been using Rapidshare for a long time and I just received money from them.. Its good but the waiting is so long. Had to wait 1 or more months to get 1 request payout. I've heard Hotfile in many of the thread. I'm currently at Gold and dont really know what to do with it since i didnt really think hotfile was good for earning. Can you guys please share you views and experience on how you can earn the best way and fromwhich file host?

42 comments
Rapidshare is better. But for HotFile you have to get many downloads in a day/week to really earn anything good. Therefor:
RapidShare - Good for Small Uploaders
HotFile - Uploaders that upload for 5*/4* Sites and more then 1

Then i should be looking into hotfile more.. Never really study hotfile before. thanks for the comment. keep em coming.. I think we all need this :D

may i ask a question ? i upload 3 files on RS and the files were downloaded 100 Times but i got only 39 points any one know why is that ?

Hotfile is the best for earning $$, just make sure you upload fast with the latest...
Files hosted on Rapidshare will get more downloads, but sometimes they dont pay.

can be many reason. Maybe the same ips downloaded or they are downloading at happy hour or your file is too small... etc etc..

Use both RapidShare and HotFile.

I usually spam my links on every 5 star Katz site and other big forums such as Tehparadox, Warez-BB, ProjectW, XtremeW, ForumW, BayW, WarezScene, Warezforum.info, DivXTurka.net, etc..

I can usually make about 5k points a week. I'm sure if you subbmited to alot of DDL sites also you could make way more.

lol profit, i make that in a day and double/triple that when i upload a lot :p.

On topic: Get ur self access to as many guest sections as u can to get your uploads submitted to major DDLs + post on the big forums and u will earn a lot from RS/HF or any other host that pays, I recommend:

1. Rapidshare
  2. Hotfile
  3. Storage
  4. Filefactory

Have fun earning.

HF is the best u can earn 1 - 10 $ or even more in 1 day even if u are silver c

Silver.... 5.... 31.... 617.... 653.... $0.... $6.41

and if u vr gold or Plat u can get even more so in my opinion HF is best

and then ST and RS :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back