Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

PayPal Whats the best way to make a new account after limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the best way to get around a hold.

I tried to make a new account connected to a different bank but they still knew it was me.

I was thinking of setting up a PO Box and just getting mailed checks but that still limits me to 500 a month

I need help here!!!
 

4 comments

you will need a new name, address and telephone number, new bank account and you will need to open the account from a different IP address. That's just some of the things you will need to do, I have done it so it can be done.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

S
Banned · Joined
29
Messages
5
Reactions
3
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom