What mass uploader tool do you use replace for Z-o-o-m?

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 comments
With the same ease of use and virtually every host supported and continuously added and updated. There's really no alternative.

Since everybody seems to have some kind of grudge against zoom, please make an alternative. I'll be more than happy to pay as registered user.

For now, I'll just have to continue using zoom, because it saves me several hours daily, which I can use on other productive things.

Some hosts doesn't support FTP, and can only upload 5 files at a time from their website, so it'll take a long time to upload a bunch of files.

yeah i was thinking to start uploading again .. yet first question came into my mind of alternative uploading tool..

Some coder may benefit this situation and create alternative tool like zoom uploader. :*(

Hello,

Use Zoom for some secure Filehost which offer some verification system like email, phone before any change will be made there.
also dont use same password for email and filehost acc. ( always use different password for every acc )

And use zoom , then no one can misuse your acc :)

and f*** hackers, cheaters by taking your steps which will protect you.

Note :- if you are unsure about your knowledge . then just use Firefox, chrome , FTP, Default Filehost APP ( if they provide )

Last edited:
I am using cURL for uploading and remote uploads for every filehost and picture hosts too, this way I can script every action, including posting, replying, and editing posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back