• Other ( Please specify )

Votes: 11 20.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTorrentSeller

Hi

I'm wondering what is the most popular and the most used model for laptops

I'm mainly looking for the model which give quality laptops what ever the price they ask.

So who ever have any idea about laptops, please choose from the poll and if u got any idea why not to go with a specific model, please write a comment here.

I like Dell and Sony, but I think Sony laptops are reliable laptops.

43 comments
acer = crap monitor (display) just don't buy that shit. :S i have acer now but won't but it again, the monitor really sucks. all other is ok for me with acer.

I prefer Dell, Sony or Apple (Macbooks ftw!) :D

Voted Dell as my first choice as Macbook wasn't available in the options. >.>

I've got a Sony Vaio. I've always been a dedicated consumer with their products. They make high quality stuff. Although I think it's a tad bit over priced, it's really reliable.

Lol, you really didn't put up apple laptops? Is that a joke :P
Apple beats them all in design and battery life, internals are the same for similar price ranged counterparts and they have the longest life compared to any of the windows laptops.

Unless you want a tablet pc, or can't afford it, get a mac.

* If I did have to go with a windows (if apple didn't exist) it would be with HP.

Lol, you really didn't put up apple laptops? Is that a joke :P
Apple beats them all in design and battery life, internals are the same for similar price ranged counterparts and they have the longest life compared to any of the windows laptops.

Unless you want a tablet pc, or can't afford it, get a mac.

* If I did have to go with a windows (if apple didn't exist) it would be with HP.
You are flipping kidding me? Sorry I just can't understand sarcasm online, but if your serious I'm amazed.

Apple products are completely over priced. They are 2x the price of any PC laptop with the same components if not worse. The only credit to a mac I can give is the fact that it has a really sleek compressed design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back