What is the first source of the scene? From where the files come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elpirata

Banned
Banned
We all upload remotely from another sites like katz or whatever board it is...but in this process getting huge downloads is depended on fate...

So my q is let say when Black Ops released or Inception released what was the first source of it?

I mean from where hardcore uploaders finds hot & just release uploads?

Is torrents is one of the source?

And my q is are they upload them manually from computer or like us?

What is the first source?

Pls reply...

Big Thanks To:

MrSandvik

CloudShadow

Last edited:
39 comments
First of all, here is how warez is distributed.

[SLIDE]http://eih.bz/s0/220pxwarez.png[/SLIDE]

99% of 'top' uploaders get their content from torrent trackers that have fast pre times e.g Sceneaccess, torrentleech, revtt etc

Then there are some who use usenet to get their content, which is also a fast way.

and last but not least i believe there are some uploaders who have access to the scene FTP sites( i'm really not sure about this, just heard some rumors :P )

We all upload remotely from another sites like katz or whatever board it is...but in this process getting huge downloads is depended on fate...

So my q is let say when Black Ops released or Inception released what was the first source of it?

I mean from where hardcore uploaders finds hot & just release uploads?

Is torrents is one of the source?

And my q is are they upload them manually from computer or like us?

What is the first source?

Pls reply...

Well the black ops (the xbox 360 version) there was a whole drama about it, it was stolen from some printing company and a member of my forum and another forum got a hold of that copy (i think he bought one of the copies from the person who stole it) and uploaded to some xbox 360 forums, and after that people began reuploading his files and one day or a few hrs later a scene release was put out there

Yep, what bxflow describes is another method, but this happens very rarely.

Recently it happened with Halo Reach on xbox and then COD Black Ops

First of all, here is how warez is distributed.

[SLIDE]http://eih.bz/s0/220pxwarez.png[/SLIDE]

99% of 'top' uploaders get their content from torrent trackers that have fast pre times e.g Sceneaccess, torrentleech, revtt etc

Then there are some who use usenet to get their content, which is also a fast way.

and last but not least i believe there are some uploaders who have access to the scene FTP sites( i'm really not sure about this, just heard some rumors :P )

So it's a bit tricky q...aaam...I know its kind of secret...what can I do to upload torrents to FS or other local hosts?

[To Get The Latest Stuff]

You should take a look at topsite. It is worth reading and you'll learn something about "the scene".

These "hardcore" uploaders is most likely having a script that does the job for 'em by downloading the release from the 0day scene trackers. These trackers has awesome pre-times so it doesn't matter if you're having access to a topsite or a private tracker in my opinion.

I guess it's more secure to have access to one of the private trackers instead of being active on a topsite.

So it's a bit tricky q...aaam...I know its kind of secret...what can I do to upload torrents to FS or other local hosts?

[To Get The Latest Stuff]

FileServe doesn't support torrents. Filefactory is the only file host that i'm aware of that supports torrents. Keep in mind that it's extremely slow.

Torrentflux is almost like a seedbox. You can also read about torrentflux here and here uploading tips. You can use Torrentflux to download torrents onto your box then you can move these files to rapidleech (for example). It can be done through FTP or cPanel etc.

Get a RDP first of all which allows torrents. Make sure the RDP server is from USA, that will give you faster speeds to FS and HF.

Then simply use that RDP to download torrents and upload them.

If you want to get good downloads in warez boards, the only method is to get reputation. If you have a good repuation and people know that you post quality stuff they wont care if you post the uploads 10 hours late. They will wait for you and download from your posts. Look at warez bb, prime examples there are ultrascorp and nCODE in movies section, visionx in tvshows etc etc.

So, get some REP and you will get downloads. How to get rep is a question you should ask yourself, everyone uses a different technique, find your content and stick to it. Dont be a jack of all trades, select something and be good at it.

Well Said Cloud.

I'm sure that someone could earn more money by sticking to four-five tv shows on a weekly basis instead of uploading hundreds of mp3 files per week.

Learn how to limit yourself. Would you ever downloading something from a spammer in the first place?

so...don't be bored...I ask too much questions..he he...@cloudshadow & MrSandvik...Pls make me understand "THE RDP Thing"

RDP in simple words is just like your home pc but on steroids. :D

Most RDPs are located in EU or US and have a fast internet connection + good system specs. When you purchase an RDP you will be given a username, password and an ip address to access it. Use this information in the inbuilt remote desktop connection app on windows.

Then just download and upload. The RDP looks exactly like a normal pc, you need to install apps in it and everything. Its just that the RDP is faster than your home pc. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back