Website Marketing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomar

What are the best ways to market your site? Anyone has strategies for marketing your website at its best point?

I currently own a website that has a 1 page approach. It is a service for webmasters and I just added a blog to it to get more pages indexed and more content on the site.

Used social bookmarking, commenting on other blogs, replying on different forums, invited friends, joined twitter & facebook, made groups, made sites on free website services (like squidoo). Anyone has more advices for me what to do to even promote more??

Thanks in advance,

4 comments
Buy advertisements, like have a large sum of money and have an advertising campaign. Post on other forums if you want dedicated members, but if you just want visitors then it's all SEO stuff.

I am working on SEO at the moment, and am after 1 keyword that has an exact search volume of 10,000 + a month.

Advertising is no option, no deep pockets here..

It's important to not go after keywords that are too hard, I think senuke had a program for checking it. A keyword that is too popular would give you no chance getting somewhere high.

I would not recommend buying any SEO service, most are scams and don't work. I know it's tempting, but it's more important to do it yourself and work on it.

Yes, I am at page 2 now for the keyword. So it should be possible to get on page 1! Need something that will be picked up by big sites.. but what..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back