Want to leave godaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

stitch570

Hello Everyone.

I have a website (forum) that have only links for ebooks, the website is online since 2008, now i get more than 8K visitors/day.

The last year i receive many and many emails from books owners and editors that asking to remove the links to their ebooks, and i received many emails from their lawyers too that want to make cases in justice.

I spend many time to remove the links and ban such book or another from being posted.

Last week one of the editors send an email to godaddy and my website was suspended for two days until i send a signed email promising to remove the links and to not publish the book again.

And i always have a 503 error :
( Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later. )

I want to find an off-shore web hosting that allow me to continue without being suspended and anonymous.

Please, help me by suggesting a SERIOUS off-shore web hosting, the one that you have a good experience with.

Waiting for your answers.
Thank you.

7 comments
Hello Sir,
I can help you please check my signature for more info about my hosting plans and pricing

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back