vps9 Management taken over by Scopehosts

Status
Not open for further replies.

vps9Ryan

logo.png

Hello guys,

The day, has come - but instead of running away with your money like 85% of the hosts around these days, I have searched and checked around for one of the best companies that have been around in WJ the most. Most of vps9 clients have been from WJ.

I have never been interested in the money, I just wanted to bring a descent host to the field and I was successful with that. I adhered to all the terms that I have laid, like money back, which I truly honored. As well as that - I managed to keep all of our clients happy.

We, as vps9 have done a lot to keep our clients happy and provided you with the best service.

Now, why I am looking for some one else to run it is, because I am in debt. A lot of debt. I have paid off nearly 6,000$ of the money that I owed. I have more to pay.

Scopehosts management will take over >>VPS<< clients only, dedicated servers clients will remain with me under a new label.

With scopehosts I see a true potential in the field for vps9, which they will take even higher.

I thank all my clients that have been with me from the start, and would like to tell them that without them I wouldn't have been anywhere this high ... I truly appreciate it all.

Regards,
Ryan

12 comments
Sorry to hear about your financial problems.

But fair play to you on finding a replacement company to take over.

Thanks for your honesty.

Ryan is one of the host who cares about the client and not about the money and is very friendly too. Sad to see you having financial problems and glad to know that it is now under a well known and good host.

All is well. :)

Oh, sorry to hear that. You've got many satisfied customers here in Wj :(
Hope to see you again in this business.

Best wishes

ahh i missed the opportunity ..
Anyways Good luck Aryan

Not sure who Aryan is :P

just messing with you mate.

Hope to see you again in this business.

Well, I'll keep running the dedi clients. So no worries for them.

Plus Scopehosts is great and will keep my vps9 clients in good hands.

I choose them for a reason and they are people of their words too.

regards,
Ryan

your public statement is much appreciable, sorry to hear about your loss but you have more than enough qualities to recover your losses.

best of luck for your future business

I have a vps with you and support allways was perfect. A very trusted person.

Sorry to hear about your money problems.

I hope that you will resolv your problems

Sorry for my poor english.

Best Regards

Ryan's support is very good, sorry to hear that.
I'm using scopehost too, they got good price ( and good support - just not that great as vps9 did)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back