• Islamic Nasheeds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indian Music

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
22 comments
You know that something's wrong with you when you have a favorite music genre. Look at it like this, music is music. There are songs with meaningless lyrics from every genre, just look 'em up. There are very few metal bands who actually write about something normal, not some babbling wannabe satanic shit, which even an 15yo teen could write.

If you're a true music fan, you will analyze the lyrics of the song you're listening to. Hell, who knows maybe you'll sum up your theory why the artist wrote the song, what inspired him to write it, look for the hints.

I can listen to everything, it can be folk, metal, rap, classical, darkwave, techno, I really don't give a fuck. If it keeps me busy for 3-10 minutes. It's good.

You know that something's wrong with you when you have a favorite music genre. Look at it like this, music is music. There are songs with meaningless lyrics from every genre, just look 'em up. There are very few metal bands who actually write about something normal, not some babbling wannabe satanic shit, which even an 15yo teen could write.

If you're a true music fan, you will analyze the lyrics of the song you're listening to. Hell, who knows maybe you'll sum up your theory why the artist wrote the song, what inspired him to write it, look for the hints.

I can listen to everything, it can be folk, metal, rap, classical, darkwave, techno, I really don't give a fuck. If it keeps me busy for 3-10 minutes. It's good.

Agree with u :) and no particular genre is superior to other. Music is Best Thats It

well if you take someone like Justin bieber or watever hes called as , his song is full of BABY BABY BABY boobo booobi baaby ....... no meaning at all

but if you listen well and follow lyrics of metal you will come to know that every metal track has a meaning

if you take black metal well its the satanic shits as u said
if you take doom metal its for emotional people no satanic shits in that
if you take death metal its for pure head bangers
if you take depressive metal its for people in pain
if you take symphonic metal its for people with a good taste

metal is not just metal it has many sub categories which people can chose , from the best lyrics to the worst ..... option is yours

they wont jst shout baby baby i wanna marry u bla bla .........

I like songs purely because of the actual lyrics but I also like songs what have a good beat. I try not to read into songs too much because at the end of the day a song is a song, if you enjoy listening to it carry on.

My favourite Genres are Trance & Punk.

I know the sub-genres of metal, and they nave nothing to do with the artists. They're here only to categorize bands, so teens could say: I'm listening to this this and that, bla bla bla. Boring shit if you ask me.

Justin Bieber is just like Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, and tons of other exploited teens. It's not his fault that he's being controlled by the large production companies. He really has no choice, he can either go back to his old life (which he pretty much doesn't have anymore) or he could keep recording meaningless songs.

As Immortal Technique said:
"so if your message ain't shit, fuck the records you sold
cuz if you go platinum, it's got nothing to do with luck
it just means that a million people are stupid as fuck"

Well Jason

No offence, But everyone has there own music taste based on there style ect..

Your talking about lyrics, Well i am professional guitarist now putting that beside

I don't give a crap about lyrics see the title "Vote for the best music genre"

Now we need to vote for the music not the fucking lyrics

When pp made music they never wanted lyrics

But over the years, They added lyrics and took the true music and made it onto Instrumental

If you think metal music is gay, Then let me tell you something you don't know anything about metal

I don't want to pick a fight or anything but this is what i think so everyone who thinks metal is gay and there fav genre is the best

They can stick it up there ass :))

Whatever always remember guys "One man's junk can always be another man's treasure."

Last edited:
Well Jason like u say if music is all about lyrics the genre dont matter people shouldn't have even listened to the football theme song WAKKA WAKKA saami saaami naaaa bcoz most of them dont even know what that means :D

i think your trapped in your own theories and believes , you could hate something may b a relegion may b a music but its bad to insult them by saying satanic lyrics can be done by a 15 year old kid etc ..... well satanism is a relegion too and whoever insult a relegion is surely uneducated

As I said, I listen to every music genre. But i am really sorry about saying that about metal i jest heard music for the first time on youtube because i am 100years old and i was shocked, please forgive me and please tell me more about metal :D metal rocks and justin biber is gay

OMG! your a genius it was so hard for other pp to understand my reply

Peace guy's lets not fight :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back