vidsrc.nl - movie and tvshow api

gfxnick

Hello all,
I would like to introduce you to vidsrc.nl an brand new streaming api im trying my best to keep it adfree but im planning on taking a different approach to ads, the api is free to use and being activily developed on im doing all this solo adding as mean sources as possible and creating a gigantic api, its already has a small community (if you run a big site dm me we can work something out :) ) thats all for now any questions please leave them below and i will get back too you asap hope to see you soon.

6 comments
Hello all,
I would like to introduce you to vidsrc.nl an brand new streaming api im trying my best to keep it adfree but im planning on taking a different approach to ads, the api is free to use and being activily developed on im doing all this solo adding as mean sources as possible and creating a gigantic api, its already has a small community (if you run a big site dm me we can work something out :) ) thats all for now any questions please leave them below and i will get back too you asap hope to see you soon.
Have you got Hindi content

Back