Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Veev.to Discussion

404 comments

this site is big fat scam

they do not paying anymore !!!

may, june,two payment, one fail and never send back

second one rejected !!!

this guy is shameless

they also no respond

stop sending traffic,i remove all vids,they scam u too !
 
I haven't received a payout in three weeks now.

Unfortunately, the admin isn't responding to emails anymore either.
Oh well, that is very sad. My last payout was in May. Earnings didn't seem to be too bad either, and even though he disappeared, he always used to pay. But after the outage several days ago, earnings are 0, my auto payment failed and it seems to be over, at least for now. Well ..
 
I stopped using this service when my earnings dropped to zero. It was also taking views away from other streaming hosts for no reason. I managed to withdraw my money and removed it from my list. I think the owner will become a scammer soon.
 
Does anyone know how to download videos from veev automatically? There are programs which work on Xvideosharing based videohosts perfectly and you can automatize and download thousands of videos, here I haven't found a way, you can only suffer filling out captcha and downloading manually :laughing:
 

About the author

aj_veev
Active Member · Joined
78
Messages
45
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom