$1.05 With link and coupon bellow!

4PU

120 GB Disk Space
800 GB Monthly Bandwidth
512 MB Dedicated RAM
1.2 Ghz CPU
1 IP Address
Linux OS
Normaly $15 a month you will get it for $5.25 a month with my disscount offer bellow. and you could upgrade the memory and bandwith if needed and still be under $10

I would recommend www.protechfix.com (coupon below)

You can get a vps for as low as a $1.05 a month.

On shore and offshore.

NL OFFSHORE

200 GB Disk Space

1600 GB Monthly Bandwidth

2 GB Dedicated RAM

4 IP Addresses

Linux OS

Normally $50 a month !

After rebate $17.50

With Cpanel / WHM $21.70

With the link and coupon code below you will get 65% off on that above and any other VPS they offer and this will be for

the life of your account not just a month or two. There support and servers are great! You can do month to month and

quarterly along with the normal annual contract. This is renewing and one of the best offers you will find! Offshore

servers allow everything besides mail bombing, ddos or scanning. US server do allow adult. US servers located in Texas. FULLY MANAGED

Expires Jan 31 2011

www.protechfix.com

Choose your vps and upgrades/options and then enter

COUPON CODE AFTER FOLOWING LINK AND SELECTING WHICH VPS AND OPTIONS :

DEC10CAN

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Applies to all addons and upgrades besides WHMCS

You can always test run there service by getting the 1PU US VPS for $1.05 After rebate Gurantee you will like there service and support system.

Any questions PM If you like the service let others know !

Hosting Provided by Hostrail

19 comments
I bought VPS - VPS 1 Power Unit last night but until now its still pending
then i submitted a ticket to them today.
And this is their reply

Code:
Jerry Johnson
Staff	01/10/2011 19:05
Hi, we are currently experiencing a issue with HyperVM, so this may take longer to happen.
We are very sorry for this inconvenience.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Best Regards,
HostRail Support Department

Tell a friend about HostRail. We thrive on great support and word-of-mouth.

Please login to the client area to reply to this ticket.

Hope this is not scam

there is no ETA as to when will it be fixed according to them.
hope it's not a scam....just keeping the faith :|

Hostrail is not a scam they're very short on staff at this moment so it takes take them a few minutes to get vps servers deployed. I resell there services including Netherlands, USA, and Germany VPS Servers for them. However they're very great at keeping people updated via Email, Twitter, and Ticket Support System.

HostRail Datacenter Locations

There USA Nodes are located in Limestone Network Datacenter.

Then there Germany Nodes are located in Netdireckt Datacenter /
Giga-International.

Then there Netherlands Nodes are located in
Worldstream Datacenter.

just received my VPS details.
currently setting-up a seedbox. looks like speed is decent for it's price. well, i still have to check once the set-up is done.

Yes there was some staff shortages with the infulx of on new customers came new tickets. But they have got a bunch of new staff on board.

These services are setup with a set ammount of bandwith and harddrive space not unlimted you choose what you want. If the space is allocated they will install new hard drives and servers when the space or resources are allocated.

Give the 1.05 vps a try to check speeds and the service if you must but you should get the server you want before the promotion ends.

The deal is still going on for two more weeks!

www.protechfix.com - DEC10CAN - 65% off on ALL VPS US AND NL and GERMANY

Only 4 days left on this deal! Deal ends Jan 31st www.protechfix.com
Code : DEC10CAN

Not sure where you get the slow support from its one of the fastest that I have seen. They usualy respond within the hour even on weekends and they have just hired a bunch of support staff. You can see this by sending a ticket for pre sales and how long it takes to get a answer back. For this price most places would not even have a support staff let alone managed.

You can't go wrong for the price! Hopefully they offer another deal like this in the coming months! I will update if they do!

www.protechfix.com
DEC10CAN

Thanks!!
Junctio

Promotion is allmost over only one day left!

www.protechfix.com CODE: DEC10CAN

They also do custom setups so if you want a specific setup just send a ticket and they will give you a quote with the discount. I just had a custom offshore setup in under 24 hours and I was able to ask for the specific memory and bandwith that I needed.

This discount will also apply if you ever do upgrades to your server so if you ever need to add space or bandwith you will still get the 65% discount applied to the server and your upgrades.

Please if you went somewhere else that is great but make your own thread to discuss what you went with and your oppnion on them it has nothing to do with this offer or this host in general. Now if you would like to inform others of your experiance with this offer whether good or bad then that would be relvant to this thread.

As far as I know this deal will expire tommorow at midnight (Jan 31st) if any other offers come up I will start a new thread. I hope everyone enjoys there service and the great discount provided!

Thanks!!
Junctio

65% OFF Promotion ends today in less then six hours. www.protechfix.com CODE: DEC10CAN

If this promotion gets extended or there are any other deals I will post here tonight. As far as Im aware this deal ends in six hours allthough I can offer these codes bellow. I will be updateing the information and domain after this promotion ends.

I would recomend at least grabbing a cheap US or NL vps today before the promotion ends that way in the future you can upgrade it and the promotion will apply to your account in the future that way if you do not need a large vps at the moment you will have one when the time comes just by upgrading your small vps to a much bigger one and have 65% off of it.

The 65% Off lasts the lifetime of the account so theres nothing to lose by doing this!

Remember that the US server us Limestone Networks Data Center and the Netherlands use Worldstream Data Center. These are highly rated Data Centers and you can research them if you would like on google before you buy.

Remember the 65% protmotion ends tonight!

Other Offers
50% Off VPS Same Details as the 65% off deal (Lifetime of the service)
Code: WHTOFFER

Thanks!

Seems the 65% Coupon is still active at this time. I have not heard anything about it being extended but I just used it and it still works!

The domain will be changing for this offer soon I will update this here when it does.

Not sure how long this coupon will still work I should know for sure later on if it is being extended or if its a mistake or conflict.

got one 1PU, server response is terrible (because of oversold, most definitely)
but for a buck per month, 30gb space is good enough as a backup storage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back