Upload files to Your Normal Megaupload with RapidLeech!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royal King

This tutorial is for those who don't know how to upload to megaupload normal account from rapidleech.
Well, I myself discovered this trick accidentally sometime back so now sharing with WJ members <3

Connect to your ftp account, go to /hosts/upload/ and then find "megaupload.com_premium.php"

Edit it. To make your files uploaded to your own account, you have to edit the 5th, 6th and the 7th line

$mega_login = ""; // login
$mega_pass = ""; // password
$mega_desc="Uploaded from rapidleech"; // Descriptions default
Line 5: $mega_login = "YOUR LOGIN ID HERE"; // login
Line 6: $mega_pass = "YOUR PASSWORD HERE"; // password
Line 7: $mega_desc="Uploaded from rapidleech"; // Descriptions default

Change Uploaded from rapidleech to what ever you want like Uploaded By Royal King or your site name or anything you want.

Cheers <3

39 comments
Hmm I used it with rapidleech.The files upload it is complete.But when I logged into my account there are no files.

I think the files are not uploaded into my account :(

Yes I had edited the correct file megaupload.com_premium.php.Hmm what should I select when uploading the file??? megaupload or megaupload premium???

I dont use it..

But maybe will use it when i get some mu premium accs :P

Thanks RK ;) Good Find XD

You dont need an MU prem acct to upload files. YOu need to leech rs or other links and upload them to mu. You will need prem acct for leeching not uploading... B-)

RK it seems that when I don't enter the login details in the megaupload_premium.php and try to upload, RL asks for the login details.Then when I enter the login details and press upload the file gets uploaded to my account.

But when I enter the details in the megaupload_premium.php file and do upload it doesn't upload to my account.

Now can you tell me what I am doing wrong??

You are entering the wrong credentials mate.
See it again:

Line 5: $mega_login = "YOUR LOGIN ID HERE"; // login
Line 6: $mega_pass = "YOUR PASSWORD HERE"; // password
Line 7: $mega_desc="Uploaded from rapidleech"; // Descriptions default

Change Uploaded from rapidleech to what ever you want like Uploaded By Royal King or your site name or anything you want.

If I enter the wrong credits then how does the file uploading continue???

The file uploads to megaupload but the only problem is it is not going into my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back