Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Thumbs loading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, in my theme thumbs are loading from images (from posts) hosted in image host. But If I changed theme, there are not thumbs. I know, thumbs should be uploaded in wordpress and images too. But now, for me it is difficult to change theme, It will be hard to host again few thousands images into wordpress.
 

7 comments

Now, in my theme thumbs are loading from images (from posts) hosted in image host. But If I changed theme, there are not thumbs. I know, thumbs should be uploaded in wordpress and images too. But now, for me it is difficult to change theme, It will be hard to host again few thousands images into wordpress.

I want change theme and how to do that I will have tumbs from not hosted pics on wordpress like now I have ?

---------- Post added 15th Jul 2013 at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was 14th Jul 2013 at 07:27 PM ----------

??
 
Honestly, I do not know that. I have installed this theme, and hosted image on image host and thumbs are loading automatically. I wonder If I can do this in another theme.
 
Seems like the theme is using the last image of the post in the loop.
If you change the theme the thumbs want be displayed unless the theme has a similar option.
If you had a featured image set you could display thumbs on any theme.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

Z
Active Member · Joined
685
Messages
93
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom