Thailand or India!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

seoservices

Hi all!!! I have got free air tickets, I can choose from two destinations!! Thailand and India!!! I'm confused which one will be the best!! Suggestions are welcomed!! Thanks

26 comments
India is the cultural and traditional country you can find many old testaments there. if you love with historical things than you must visit India.

not have idea about Thailand. hope someone give you info about that.

Thailand is amazing for tourists, cheap accommodation, great hospitality and customer service, cheap everything, good places to swim and sit by the beach.

Lots of women if you're single :) or as others have mentioned above, the lady boys if that's something you're into.

Enjoy your trip.

Thailand

Go to Bangkok first and enjoy the city life first and get tired then go to Pattaya down south and enjoy the sea beach.

Thailand has got great hospitality and you will get everything there at a cheap price without getting ripped off

Neither have I been to Thailand nor to India in my entire life but both countries are places I definitely want to travel in the (near) future. Culturally seen, both of them got pretty much to offer but I think I would prefer Thailand over India as my destination of preference because I just love the landscape, the beautiful coasts and the extraordinary food. Also, quite a few friends of mine have been to India for research & work matters and while they were fascinated by the Indian culture, they also told me to take good care because the crime rate supposedly is through the roof.

I'm disregarding this whole night-life, beautiful girls and lady boy thing. That's not really what I'm looking for when going on vacation. If I wanna bang a cheap whore or some slut I met at a club, I can do that at my current location aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back