Suspicious email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Europe

Banned
Banned
Hello guys, i need your help. I got this email from some guy how want to buy ads on my blog, can i trust him? Here is the email:
Hello,

I have a client that I think is a great fit for your visitors and would like to advertise on your site. The client is Binverse ( http://www.Binverse.com ), an all-in-one Usenet solution allowing members to have fast, easy access to Usenet’s features.

Binverse would pay you a commission of 80% of the sale for every new customer who places an order (orders range anywhere from $29.98 – $99.90).

Our affiliate program will track the traffic you send and show you how much you earn (the stats are updated hourly).

If you’re interested you can register at www.crowdgravity.com and then just send me an email and I will make sure you get approved quickly with the proper commission rate.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything I can do to help you get set up.

Thank you!

Amy

Amy Hanlon

Account Manager

Crowd Gravity, Inc

or its spam?

9 comments
It's not spam, but I'm kinda sure you wouldn't send any actual paying visitors to their site. So it would be fail I guess, but if you don't rely on DDL sites, accept the offer. Otherwise, ignore it.

Its some kinda promo mail and not like a client who wish to buy ads from ur blog. It works like u join n place ads on ur site and when someone buys access through ur link, you'll get paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back