Starting DaniHost a Web-hosting Company and Looking for Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drr

Hi All,

I am new to this site and new to the area of Web Hosting. A Little about my IT background. I have a masters degree in Information Technology and have two years of experience providing desktop and remote support in a corporate environment. I also have more then 3 years experience providing Break/Fix and support to residential customers.

I know that there are currently a lot of web-hosting companies out there, So I already know the first question that would be asked, "How would you be different"? Well, I want to be 100 % customer focused and on those lines have flexibly built into out hosting plans. Also offer the best Technical Support with a quick turnaround time.

What Positions I am looking For?:

Adviser/Partner:
This person should have experience working for a web-hosting company and / or who has or had an executive role at a Web-Hosting company and / or started a web-hosting company. To advise me on he business end of things. Also who could possibly help financially (not a requirement).
Compensation:
Currently this position would be an unpaid position. I currently can offer you in exchange of help a free Shared or a Re-seller Account and future income once we make money.

Web Design Geek & Advisor
Looking for someone to advise me on whether to go with a Linux CMS or go with an HTML / HTML5 site. Once that decision is made I need this person to design and code the site.

Compensation:
Currently this position would be an unpaid position. I currently can offer you in exchange of help a free Shared or a Re-seller Account and future income once we make money.

For right now these are the positions I need. Feel free to reply here or you can send me a PM. Also, in the near future I will need support staff if you would like to discuss the support position feel free to send me a PM.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Regards,
Daniel R.
DaniHost Founder

2 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back