some noob hacked my forum and now is selling my database

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 comments
hackers nick is .eXe
well its really sad !
We need to make the forums more secure.
We will like to know more security measures from ultima,stone and more pro people

hackers nick is .eXe
well its really sad !
We need to make the forums more secure.
We will like to know more security measures from ultima,stone and more pro people

1. What do you mean by "we", some of us already have secure your forums, your basicly insulting us..

And btw, there nothing you can do, he has your database, you can't stop him from selling it.

yeah i know its up for public download around the scene and staff of the forums wont remove it from the sites so im basically buggered now

.m0zilla if you have the backup of the database than don't worry. After a couple of months the database will be useless. New movies, application and music will come out and if those posts are not included in the database the database is worthless.

And I also want to inform that there is not use of OLD Database. You will find most of the download links dead in the database with old posts. If you want to spam the forum members the emails will go to the junk folder and most of the people just delete them.

just move on from it
you got your pants whipped down and raped for being a n00b

2 things to take from that db your users emails and the vip content if you had any

the rest is worthless unless you don't have a copy

.m0zilla if you have the backup of the database than don't worry. After a couple of months the database will be useless. New movies, application and music will come out and if those posts are not included in the database the database is worthless.

And I also want to inform that there is not use of OLD Database. You will find most of the download links dead in the database with old posts. If you want to spam the forum members the emails will go to the junk folder and most of the people just delete them.

yeah thats what i was thinking just post new content and the db they got is old to them then

just move on from it
you got your pants whipped down and raped for being a n00b

and you really make me laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back