some free uploaders buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was bored and made these ultra simple icons for uploaders to use free if they like them,i know they arent tht good,no need for negative comments

kudy8.png

swQ1n.png

3Gx8j.png

22 comments
i can do all flash photoshop ect but mate you see i dont have time to all that no more and i know that the dude have skills some min ago i send him a PM about make me a design I need some new and otter ppl skills to my site im a old dude in wareZ and old mind But still i thing what a shit botten

I was bored and made these ultra simple icons for uploaders to use free if they like them,i know they arent tht good,no need for negative comments

Look total shit

So why stick your nose in against iMages wishes? He said they're simple & above all they're free, most people would just be grateful :|.

If you didn't spend so much time slagging peoples efforts off to up your post count, you might find time to do your own work ^o).

@ iMage: Thanks mate, been looking for a nice scribble font & these save me the effort ;).

i can do all flash photoshop ect but mate you see i dont have time to all that no more and i know that the dude have skills some min ago i send him a PM about make me a design I need some new and otter ppl skills to my site im a old dude in wareZ and old mind But still i thing what a shit botten

lol well i guess u didnt read my first post,and if u hate my work so much why you PM me asking me to make u a free logo? i was goin to until i seen u post this stupid shit.I see u think ur some gfx guru,well make ur own then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back