Sites gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darbo

Banned
Banned
as most of you no that i own badboytutorials.com

well about 3hours ago i went to go add some stuff to it well its gone everythink in public_html got deleted i just got a pm of my m8 who's hosting it he hasent done a backup cause he's been in hospital with a broken foot so all that hard work customizing shit all for nothink im fucking gutted to fuck i bought customized v2 only for that site so it looks lyk im $55 short i cant simply believe my damb luck

peace out darbo :(

13 comments
You got the database, but don't you have the images and files on your dekstop :O? Your supposed to have them.

nar i formated and forgot all about it but also just checked my email account thats gone too so im guessing some fucker added a keylogger in a file on katz and got all my shit

Sorry to hear about that man.

Don't give up though, learn from what has happened and never let it happen again. Experience is what makes people great in life. Unfortunately, with experience comes incidents.

Good luck.

Don't give up. Scan all your files. Only download from reputable sites. If there is anything i can assist you with lemme know.

Brandon_R

yeh i have the database mate i backed it up its still not the point lol why do people delete peoples site after everythink iv done help people on here etc its like a did somethink bad?

sorry to hear that m8... tough luck.
ideally, you should keep your own backup for situations like this.

dont just give up though, learn from your mistakes.

ALWAYs keep a Backup, Make your own via cpannel or via ftp and phpmyadmin :)

, if you need help send me a pm and ill help restart the site with ya in no time

I make a backup almost everyday yes it sounds parinoide but my members will thank me if anything like this happens as everyone one has been saying dont let this stop you bring it back up learn your mistake and try not doing it again =]

Ya the question i have is, IS there anyway to make a Cpannel Autobackup each nite that overwrite the old backup? I know you can do it Vbulletin using cronjobs but those are CRAP and useless, the best are full Homedir/sql backups via Cpannel.

If you have a dedi you can backup all the time. UW is backed up each night at 12AM.

We even have our own separate backup server.

Not hard, your host should have this set automtically. If he doesn't, he's not a very good host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back