ServersSoft.Com | Cpanel, DDOS Protected, 5GB Space, 10GB B/W @ €2.50[NL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChemicalX

INTERNET SERVICES

[FONT=&amp]ServersSoft was established in 2015 by a team of web experts. We understand that anything from a small personal blog to a mission-critical business site needs to be accessible and fast 24 hours day. We continue to expand and grow bigger everyday which is the key of our success. We utilize enterprise-grade equipment so no matter what any other client is doing on the node, your service will always be as fast as you expect it to be.We aim at providing an exhilarating hosting experience that you would never forget! Our servers are capable enough to meet any client's satisfactions. Our servers also automatically detect and remove any harmful files and malwares that it detects every minute so you are assured that your files are safe and our servers are clean.Once you join us, you will never want to go back.
[/FONT]

WEB HOSTING
GET A WEBSITE THAT WORKS IT'S QUICK AND EASY..

• State-of-the-Art Hosting Infrastructure
  • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
  • 24/7 Technical Support

Plans And Pricings

Deluxe
5000 MB Disk Space
10,000 MB Bandwidth
Unlimited Email Accounts
1 Max Addon Domain
cPanel Control Panel
€2.50 Euros/Month
Order Now

Professional
10000 MB Disk Space
20,000 MB Bandwidth
Unlimited Email Accounts
3 Max Addon Domains
cPanel Control Panel
€5.00 Euros/Month
Order Now

Enterprise
Unlimited MB Disk Space
Unlimited MB Bandwidth
Unlimited Email Accounts
5 Max Addon Domains
cPanel Control Panel
€7.50 Euros/Month
Order Now

Gold
Unlimited MB Disk Space
Unlimited MB Bandwidth
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Max Addon Domains
cPanel Control Panel
€9.99 Euros/Month
Order Now

Get Started Quickly & Easily

Our web hosting packages are perfect for businesses requiring high uptime web hosting with 24x7 support and individuals & bloggers that require a reliable web hosting platform. Whether you're starting your first web site or need a solution for your business, our web hosting packages are designed to fully accomodate from the most basic to the most complex requirements.
[FONT=&amp]Our Web Hosting Package comes with a FREE Migration, Scripts installations and 45 Days Money Back Guarantee

Accepted Payment Gateways:
[/FONT]

1. Paypal
  2. Bitcoins
  3. Indian Bank Transfer
  4. Webmoney
  5. Perfect Money (To Be Added)

Need Any Assistance?

Add Us On Skype "V-ServersSoft"
Or
Email Us At Sales@serverssoft.com
Or
Use Livechat On The Website
Or Create A Ticket.

Useful Links

Best Regards
ChemicalX
ServersSoft Internet Services

Last edited:
3 comments
Before Buying Any Plan I Have Some Questions Do You Free Migrate My Old Site To Your Server ??? And Adult Content Is Allow On Your Server ???

I am really disappointed with your services specially support i asked for resolving DNS Propagation issue at 17/10/2016 21:54 Ticket # 466870 and ServersSoft answered at 18/10/2016 09:24 Stated that "We're looking for the issue, Will get back to you ASAP." after that i didnt get any reply from support even i contacted them on Skype and by replying on current ticket my last reply i created on 19/10/2016 03:16 and today is 21/10/2016 12:20. Sir kindly alteast inform us truthfully that you continue your services with us or not so we can move to another host without wasting our precious time we waste 4 days from the day we notify you about the Domain problem and since then there is no responce from your side. Any ways we try to find some good place for us Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back