ServerGen.com-RDPs-Xeon 2XE5620/X3440/E3-1230, 16 GB/32GB DDR3, 1Gbps-from $8 (NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow... today i have great speed on IPtorrent (FR server).

[SLIDE]http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/3180/17990891.png[/SLIDE]

@Candida Please inform me when NL slot available.

Last edited:
I have had great 3 months with French RDP from Servergen and I must say this is the best I have used so far. There is no lagging and almost no downtime. Every apps run smoothly. Upload and download speed is great also. Most important of all is the support of Candida. She is always at hand to solve any issue pretty quickly. Thank you Candida for your excellent service so far.

I have had great 3 months with French RDP from Servergen and I must say this is the best I have used so far. There is no lagging and almost no downtime. Every apps run smoothly. Upload and download speed is great also. Most important of all is the support of Candida. She is always at hand to solve any issue pretty quickly. Thank you Candida for your excellent service so far.

need a demo. please send me

Thank you

@foster100

Thank u for ur review. Its valuable for us.

@Thallestata

Which location demo u want? plz specify.

I am already stay with server last few month. Their support is too good. server hardware is also good. downtime lesser by comparing others RDP provider.

Thank You Candida for your excellent service.

Last edited:
I am already stay with server last few month. Their support is too good. server hardware is also good. downtime lesser by comparing others RDP provider.

Thank You Candida for your excellent service.

@archar
Thank u so much for ur review. Its valuable for us.

please demo for litle plan

@feruser2012
Sorry no little plan is available now.

Can I have demo?

@orangmuda
Which location demo u want? Plz specify First. NL or FR?

NL & FR slots added to cart-

1 NL basic(150gb)- it costs $17 plus 7% transaction tax.

Buy here

2 FR Basic(100gb)- it costs $13 plus 7% transaction tax.

Buy here

So hurry

ServerGen's services are absolutely amazing. Very affordable prices and you are set-up within 15 minutes when the administration is online! They are fast, effective and professional in their undertakings. They will make sure that your demands are met.

I used to have a FR Basic and just recently switched over to NL Basic. Definitely love it!

First and last warning here to OP:

Do not bump your thread with useless comments like: "thanks for your review" , "check PM", "one slot left", "replied to your PM", "which location demo you want" and similar. Use PMs instead of this topic. This is sales topic, answer only on pre-sales questions.
Your thread will be closed, in case you decide to ignore this warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back