Selling Hostproject: offshore netherlands host

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear

http://hostproject.org/

Due to a lack of time and my irl income dead, I'm selling my offshore host.

So far there's been no downtime and excellent load average:
load average: 0.35, 0.10, 0.02

The server is highly secured (thanks to Danny.m) including php shell protection, DDOS shield, and the latest grSecurity patch installed.

It runs on a small server, which you can upgrade if you wish, with the following specs:

• AMD64 X2 4850E
  • 2048 MB DDR2 RAM
  • 250 GB 7.200 RPM
  • 2000 GB Traffic p/m
  • Centos 5.3
  • cPanel monthly license
  • 3 ip's
  • Litespeed
The monthly cost of the server is $120 USD and again it can be upgraded if you wish.

There's 6 clients total as of now.
I have an ad on warezwitch for 3 months~ and I have advertised on many webmaster forums.

The domain is registered through name.com,we get our server from worldstream.nl, and it has alot of potential.

Bid starting at: $20
Increments: $5

13 comments
Our customers love us so much its a little bit scary...
HostProject is THE BEST offshore hosting provider I've ever used in my life. Bear, the owner, is very fast and responsive to all my needs. Also you get alot for what you pay for and it keeps the monthly budget down. Also so far I've had 0 downtime and my site loads quick and smooth. So far there have been no problems, and Im taking advantage of all their features like cPanel, LiteSpeed, and automated features. All my members are satisfied and so am I. I plan to be using Hostbeyond for a long time. thanks

I think you can clearly see where he ripped it from. Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back