Status
Not open for further replies.
37 comments
Proof?
Plus you only gave him one day to send it...
Dont trust people with one post you noob, its your fault you got scammed... <_<

Contrary to the belief of many, a noob/n00b and a newbie/newb are not the same thing. Newbs are those who are new to some task* and are very beginner at it, possibly a little overconfident about it, but they are willing to learn and fix their errors to move out of that stage. n00bs, on the other hand, know little and have no will to learn any more. They expect people to do the work for them and then expect to get praised about it, and make up a unique species of their own. It is the latter we will study in this guide so that the reader is prepared ...

I believe you are one. A horses ass? very creative ;)

^^Peace Guyz! Please concentrate on main topic rather than fighting amongst yourself. Please :)

Well! I am also being scammed, at a time by a person with good reputation & decent number of posts. I think all scammers must be given IP ban & we all should think of a better system through which no. of scams can be reduced. SUGGESTION PLEASE.

Make WJ invite only...
Reduces
Non english speaking people
Angry people
Scammers
Noobs
Spammers
Reregistering after a ban.

^^Good Idea. maybe allowing only those persons to trade which are Verified or Vouched by previous reputed persons. Block Buy/Sell area for newbies.

Make WJ invite only...
Reduces
Non english speaking people
Angry people
Scammers
Noobs
Spammers
Reregistering after a ban.
That would be l33t. Best idea I've heard in a while.

Even if there are like 50-100 of us. It will be so productive :-o, this idea is so orgasmic!

yeah I lost 48$ :'( should I cry??

read my signature for scammer

a friend told me scammer says he knows many person around here who can vouch for him....

yeah I lost 48$ :'( should I cry??

read my signature for scammer

a friend told me scammer says he knows many person around here who can vouch for him....

u said u were scammed by a member here with losts of posts and good rep? who might that be? from ur sig i only see 3 ppl and even though ive been here long, i know only 1 of em (mourya)

After seein only 175 posts (mourya) u decided that the guy was trusted....it was a mistake on ur part....i wud blame u more than that scamming bastard. i think youve been here long enough to know that 175 posts doesnt make that long to post...I might sound too racist here but mouryas and indian...and in a country that has over a billion ppl, a few thousand scammers are no surprise.

What you shud have done was take the money first and then give the account after a day since u were doin paypal transactions...or u cud have taken payment with epassporte where payments are irreversible. This is what you shud have learned even before you started selling stuff in forums. failure to do so is ur own fault. I dont even blame the scammers.....they gotta live too you knowB-)

When it comes to megaupload, you should know that the changes can be reversed from original email. Anyways , its a fault on your part as well, maybe this a lesson for you.

u said u were scammed by a member here with losts of posts and good rep? who might that be? from ur sig i only see 3 ppl and even though ive been here long, i know only 1 of em (mourya)

After seein only 175 posts (mourya) u decided that the guy was trusted....it was a mistake on ur part....i wud blame u more than that scamming bastard. i think youve been here long enough to know that 175 posts doesnt make that long to post...I might sound too racist here but mouryas and indian...and in a country that has over a billion ppl, a few thousand scammers are no surprise.

What you shud have done was take the money first and then give the account after a day since u were doin paypal transactions...or u cud have taken payment with epassporte where payments are irreversible. This is what you shud have learned even before you started selling stuff in forums. failure to do so is ur own fault. I dont even blame the scammers.....they gotta live too you knowB-)

You are right kenshin. I am also an Indian and being scammed by Indians gives more pain. I knew mourya from ExtremeJunction(ExtremeCoderz now). He has sold accounts to JayFella & has 150 odd posts here, that was enough for me to believe him. I am a buyer not seller. Anyways, some one has to go first with payments. I still feel that people can make more money in legit way then they make by scamming people. That's why I started that suggestion post. Hope to get more replies & good implementation for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back