Shared Santrex.net | Netherlands, China, and France Offshore Hosting - 15% OFF! | Auto Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Ruriko, No we do not allow image hosting.

Sl!M, What do you mean? Please add more detail.

HuuYaa, We would suspend your account first in that matter.

- Santrex Internet Services

does your host fully support joomla ? i can install joomla in my current host but i face a tons of problems (for example, i have to CHMOD all folders and files to 777 and 666 instead of 755 and 644 for some hosts, in order to run joomla) and when running it causes many other problems :(

does your host fully support joomla ? i can install joomla in my current host but i face a tons of problems (for example, i have to CHMOD all folders and files to 777 and 666 instead of 755 and 644 for some hosts, in order to run joomla) and when running it causes many other problems :(

Hello,
Yes, it should work without any problems at all. :D

Mod - Thank you! :)
greekbb - Yes we do, as long as the adult is legal.

Be sure to use promotion code: promo4381 to receive a 15% off recurring discount as a wJunction special! :D
We now have live chat on our website, so if you have any questions, you can chat live with an agent.

jaay - We do not allow them on these plans, we do on VPS but only for private use.
LordKJ - Unlimited, and FR server isn't down, try restarting your VPS using our hypervm control panel.

post_old.gif
30th Jul 2009, 11:50 AM

been with santrex for a little over 2 months. nice service. speeds are decent. cpanel x is ok. having horde as an email would be nice if you could add it.
have had a few days of slow speeds, and a bit of downtime but they were checking hardware or something. but overall good host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back