Shared RS2RS, RS2MU, RS2HF (Remote Upload) Hosting with cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilmaycry

Dear Wjunction Members,

After having great success in rapidleech hosting , we have started selling remote upload hosting

The Best In Quality And Performance

Site:
Code:
http://myoffshorehost.in/cart.php?gid=7
Remote Upload Package
Remote Uploading
Server Speed : 100MBit/s
Maximum 20 Clients On One Server
RS2RS, RS2MU, RS2HF
Cpanel Included
Unmetered Bandwidth

$3.99 USD Monthly

Demo Is Available Pm Me For It

Site:
Code:
http://myoffshorehost.in/cart.php?gid=7

88 comments
I would suggest any1 and everyone who uses RS2RS to go with this guy becoz his service & speeds r just the best.
Support is out of the world , one of the best providers of this kinda services iv ever seen.
Best of luck in your sales mate,m sure u'l do well,u dont need luck. :D

Do u allow RS2RS or rapidleech in ur reseller accounts.....I mean can people host Rapidleech or RS2RS script when i resell them hosting..???

I lately had problems with the RS2RS scripts. All the files ended up at RS as 'This file is blacklisted'.

Can we have some feedback if you face these problems too?

took about an hour to do 30 links @ ~200MBs each. dont know how to test the actual speeds cuz its rs2rs but dont think its anywhere near 10-12mbps that people were advertising with RL. and host advertises 100MBps... should have taken 1 min to do 30links at that speed. might be looking into a new host if speeds dont increase :P

Do u allow RS2RS or rapidleech in ur reseller accounts.....I mean can people host Rapidleech or RS2RS script when i resell them hosting..???

no, reseller hosting don't allow rs2rs or rapidleech

I lately had problems with the RS2RS scripts. All the files ended up at RS as 'This file is blacklisted'.

Can we have some feedback if you face these problems too?

you would not have those problems with us

yeah! but if the files are blacklisted from the rapidshare then no leech can do rs2rs

Thank You~

took about an hour to do 30 links @ ~200MBs each. dont know how to test the actual speeds cuz its rs2rs but dont think its anywhere near 10-12mbps that people were advertising with RL. and host advertises 100MBps... should have taken 1 min to do 30links at that speed. might be looking into a new host if speeds dont increase :P

just checked and pmed you

the downloading don't takes more then 1-2mins

but the rapidshare do 5 links at a time and uploading takes double time then downloading sir... but uploading is not down by our servers its done by rapidshare

Thank You~

Devil is right.. :)

His servers doesnt take time to send the file.. :D
but after downloading over there server. it takes time for rapidshare server to upload!!

At that process the devilmaycry's server has no connect with rapidshare that process is done by rapidshare his servers are very fast everytime gives nearly 10MBPS speeds

Devil's Hosting Just Rocks :D

just took 45mins to do 6 links @ 200mbs each... about 20 of those mins just do DL the files.

imma give it a day or 2 more. not really happy with the speeds but RS just upgraded its servers and all and they have been having some problems lately... prefect time to test this out :P.

just took 45mins to do 6 links @ 200mbs each... about 20 of those mins just do DL the files.

imma give it a day or 2 more. not really happy with the speeds but RS just upgraded its servers and all and they have been having some problems lately... prefect time to test this out :P.

hmm nice time you are guys gonna have =)

RAPIDSHARE UPGRADING THERE SERVERS wow!

i guess they already did it.. but idk.. theres been some errors and stuff.. and i think 1 day they ran out of diskspace. but idk.. im getting pretty bad speeds atm.. and just mad cuz i just got this :P

Upgrade: Enjoy RapidShare with 600 Gbits/s now

March 01, 2010
The upgrade that was announced on February 1st has been successfully implemented, and all the work has been completed. Thus the capacity problems have been resolved.

Of course, we will keep an eye on our systems and upgrade them again whenever necessary.

We are happy to see that more and more customers choose RapidShare and popularize our service worldwide. Thank you for your loyalty!

yet i see less speeds than i expect

i guess they already did it.. but idk.. theres been some errors and stuff.. and i think 1 day they ran out of diskspace. but idk.. im getting pretty bad speeds atm.. and just mad cuz i just got this :P

lolx!! please stop bumping thread anymore
and pm me for any future anything

rapidshare out of disk space look like some dream!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back