Review: tidStream.com

ghostneo

I’ve just launched Tidstream.com, a video-sharing platform designed to make uploading, watching, and sharing videos simple and hassle-free. Here’s what makes Tidstream stand out:

• No Encoding: Your videos stream directly from the original file, with support for all video formats.
  • Secure & Reliable: All data is hosted on AWS with high encryption and DMCA-ignored servers.
  • Ad-Free Experience: Enjoy uninterrupted video viewing – no ads, no timers, no waiting. Just a simple click to watch or download.
  • Easy Embedding: You can easily embed videos on your websites or share them across platforms.
  • Instant Downloads: Download videos directly from the player or via the download button – no delays.
I’d love to hear your feedback and opinions on how I can improve the platform or if there’s anything you’d like to see added. Let me know what you think!

Try 👉 tidstream.com

26 comments
I’ve just launched Tidstream.com, a video-sharing platform designed to make uploading, watching, and sharing videos simple and hassle-free. Here’s what makes Tidstream stand out:

• No Encoding: Your videos stream directly from the original file, with support for all video formats.
  • Secure & Reliable: All data is hosted on AWS with high encryption and DMCA-ignored servers.
  • Ad-Free Experience: Enjoy uninterrupted video viewing – no ads, no timers, no waiting. Just a simple click to watch or download.
  • Easy Embedding: You can easily embed videos on your websites or share them across platforms.
  • Instant Downloads: Download videos directly from the player or via the download button – no delays.
I’d love to hear your feedback and opinions on how I can improve the platform or if there’s anything you’d like to see added. Let me know what you think!

Try 👉 tidstream.com
What is the goal?

Keep Growing, Add Earning Program details as soon as possible to attract all the giants to work with you.
yes why not will add earning program soon
Post automatically merged:

please add Remote Upload feature

and API for list All Videos and Embed Link
thats man i'm working on it, remote uplaads and API

From yesterday it's showing video processing....
its usasuly takes 1 or 2 minutes to move file to AWS,

Last edited:
I am sure about AWS server being DMCA ignored

Just letting you know I uploaded a video the enable code for my video gives a link to a different video
One more thing please disable auto play for all videos it is annoying your posting on a forum and one video is auto playing out 10 or 12 videos

Last edited:
I am sure about AWS server being DMCA ignored

Just letting you know I uploaded a video the enable code for my video gives a link to a different video
One more thing please disable auto play for all videos it is annoying your posting on a forum and one video is auto playing out 10 or 12 videos
i'll update autoplay to off, and i use AWS to store data but not directly stream form it, i have done a new logic that can not detectable by anyone where is data stored

When do I think I will be able to use the API and remote upload? can I add my own ad code (Adstera) to the video thx
thanks will work on it.

a few questions

truly DMCA ignored?
how long are files hosted for without a view?
rewards program?
yes fully dmca ignored, files are stored for 6 months without view

Still no word from the admin 😠
can you dm me please the error i have check but i did't find

https://tidstream.com/user/videos is giving a 500 error currently ??
fixed now

Still no word from the admin 😠
fixed boss

Last edited:
Now good to go

One small suggestion maybe allow a like 5x5 preview image of screens from the video??

Video enable code seems to be wrong to it just the link to the video it is not the code

Last edited:
Back