Review Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 comments
Welcome

Welcome to the famous five minute WordPress installation process! You may want to browse the ReadMe documentation at your leisure. Otherwise, just fill in the information below and you’ll be on your way to using the most extendable and powerful personal publishing platform in the world.
Information needed

Please provide the following information. Don’t worry, you can always change these settings later.Blog Title
Your E-mail
Double-check your email address before continuing.
Allow my blog to appear in search engines like Google and Technorati

how about finishing the installation first? :/

guess you moved the site or updated DNS, cuz Im seeing the wordpress install page :P

the site through proxy looks good, very unique. there's a lot of empty space above the footer and below the main download index, so reduce the sidebar or increase the main download index length so that it matches the sidebar...
the huge empty space ruins the look of the site :P

Yep

Its a customers site,

He wanted me to test the server for him so he wanted me to post reviews about to review the site. :P trust me a ad banner is going on

Hello

Napps can you provide me a ping test

If it is the old server then it is slow, the mysql has crashed atm :P

But if it is our servers they capped our speeds to 1mb we are waiting on new servers from worldstream

here's one from my vps

Code:
 1  217.23.4.7 (217.23.4.7)  0.028 ms  0.018 ms  0.009 ms
 2  rdns-91-215-157-2-nl.infiniterdns.com (91.215.157.2)  0.261 ms  0.253 ms  0.241 ms
 3  * * *
 4  * * *
 5  * * *
 6  * * *
 7  * * *
 8  * * *
 9  * * *
10  * * *
11  * * *
12  * * *
13  * * *
14  * * *