Review My Both Forum & Rate It

Status
Not open for further replies.

king of kings

Review My Both Forum & Rate It

Hello To All Members + Staff+ Admin..
love.gif

I have Two Forum One is old + One Is new.

So Guys Review and give Your Opinion + Points..

Site link --> www.latestwarez.com & www.latestwebwarez.com

Hope u guys like it..
wink.gif

14 comments
well mate i only looked at the first link and the first thing I can say is get rid of that sig up bar at the top.. that is the most annoying thing a site can have..

Also I don't really like any of the themes you got they all seem to much in your face but that is just my opinion.. although i don't mind the theme 'funy'
Also another thing I don't really like is the images you got for the forums as I think it stops the viewer from actual seeing what forum it is and just looking at the picture..

and yeah the scrolling title is nice but is there away you can only get it to scroll out once and stay like that as it can be very distracting..

You really need to improve your site, No wonder you have 1* at Katz.cd. Make a favicon. Are you in love with UnderTaker? I mean remove that image -_- it does not look good. I agree with sherwood the themes are in your face. You really need to improve your forum mate. I'll post suggestions later :)

Thanks

I believe its like this:

<html>
<head>
<title>Text here. I like boobies!</title>
<body>
<script><!--//
var tit = document.title;
var c = 0;
function writetitle() {
document.title = tit.substring(0,c);
if(c==tit.length)
{

c = 0;
setTimeout("writetitle()", 2500)
}
else {
c++;
setTimeout("writetitle()", 50)
}
}
writetitle()
// -->
</script>

</body>
</head>
</html>

You really need to improve your site, No wonder you have 1* at Katz.cd. Make a favicon. Are you in love with UnderTaker? I mean remove that image -_- it does not look good. I agree with sherwood the themes are in your face. You really need to improve your forum mate. I'll post suggestions later :)

Thanks

Thank you For your Comments. I like the Undertaker Very Much. he is one of my fav.. So i cant remove. as far as Skin concerned I didnot get any kool skin still yet. if u have cool one so provide me hehehe... In Katz I have Just started to submit the links there. So Still In 2week I got there 1star I hope in Future it will goes to 5star.......

and In My site I m single. My Partner The Shadow got Married So he didnot come online n Staff also not Active lol. There is no one who can support me.. :arghh:

Both sites looking Fantastic. I like the the Top Header :) Its a nice GFX work.
My Rating - 8/10

Some people are on crack.

Anyway in my opinion you should join both sites and make 1 site instead of 2 sites that are rated low both sites lack user friendliness and features i suggest joining them and work more on your GFX take all that wrestling off and put something warez related/relevant to your site. I reviewed your site on Katz forum im sure of it so take a look there for more details.

Too much crap

Scrolling texts , bling-blings , Register! everywhere , Forums Icons messed up , Forum banner messed up ,.....

Worst forums I saw these days

You have lots of stuff to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back