Review: justclone.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 comments
You're domain is justclone.com. But when I open your forum, all I see are a few warez related topics such as apps, games and movies. But your clone section is empty. Since you attract people with your domain you should upload some clones. ;)

Not too much to evaluate here, I think.
The content is almost absent and the design looks like oh-another-forum-default-skin.

You should do something to make your website differentiate from other forums, if you want to succeed.
Just take a look at some websites you find successful, study them for a couple of minutes and you'll realize that people use them because they have something that makes it different from the others. Even if they look like crap, their content surely is strong.
After all, content is king.

for now you need to focus on content rather than design.
since the name is justclone, your visitors expect more contents than nice designed website.

Another awesome site with clone scripts, for me the content is in excellent level, take a care of layout and work on it little bit more, and keep original posts(for example do not copy from other forums theards, posts etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back