Review: 3Arabank.Blogspot.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmed aglaan

The site URL is: 3arabank.blogspot.com

Content: articles (E-bank , bux company , Making money , etc..)
Source: blogs
Please review:
- Design: Are this site look great or bad? If bad, where is it?
- SEO: Are this site have a problem in SEO? Where is this problem?
- How can I edit my site to get best for SEO?

thanks for your help

Best Regards
Ahmed Aglaan

5 comments
I think that your biggest problem is that no one is going to take a blogspot site seriously, and definitely not when you're trying to e-commerce. A blogspot site says, "I have no money to invest in a real site and I probably don't have the skills to set one up even if I did have money".

I'm not saying that this is true about you, but thats what I think of when I see that.

I also think that you need to pick a language and stick to it. English or arabic -not both.

After looking at your site, I still have no idea what its purpose is although I didn't look that hard. The bi-lingual thing threw me off and I couldn't be bothered looking in depth.

شرح كامل لبنك الليبرتى ريسيرف = A full explanation of the Bank of Alliberty Riceirv

These days i just love gt....

All i can say buddy is:
Not a good idea by you to start a e commerce site on that blogspot background.A blogspot says like what mindy said....Do it English,because English can be understood by all guys except a few nerds.I couldn't look at the site because of the language,buy a domain,start working on it,u have to invest
no investment,no big money....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back