Buying Reliable RL/TF hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Hey,

I'm sick of those hosts here that sell you a RL service and after a week speed goes down the hill. I'm looking for someone that can give me a reliable RS hosting:

space: 5Gb
BW: 500gb/unmetered preferred
port: 100Mb/1Gb preferred

and if you can offer me a vps then give me this specs:

space: 20Gb
BW: unmetered
port: 100Mb/1Gb preferred

Please post ur prices and offers...I'll probably be asking for test accts, Thank you.

25 comments
Totally agree, I have been on the prowl for reliable and efficient rapid leech hosting for the last week. So, please PM me all offers, as I am in the market.

Try rapidleechhost.com guys. Really good service and fast speed. Rt is using my server right now. Just check it out. If you like it then go for it :)

I just got a sever with specs
Intel Core i7 940
12GB RAM
Centos
If I can secure and Get RL to run(Wich will be very heigh speed) I may give you a lil package to test out and see if you like k.

that would be awesome then, All u need to do is install rar which is very easy to do and upload the RL files (i can do that) and thats it, please let me know if u can do this anytime soon.

You thought about getting a dedicated server from kimsufi.co.uk/.com as if you're a full time uploader it may be worth getting one as you have full control over it.

Most of the RL providers here seems to only be interested in making a quick buck. I too am tired of the bouncing from one to the other and keep getting dissapointed.

i purchased RL from three different providers this month...
if this problem is with some providers we can understand,
but this happens with every provider,thats what i didnt understand

i am selling rl for $3
space b/w unlimited
but speed is 1 mbps like dat
if interested pm me
i have sold it to 2 people in wj

RT is right have used a couple of hosting and RL usually sucks me too looking for a similar specs lile RT so if anyone wants to sell please PM me too along with RT...

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back