Shared Readymade Rapidleech [Rar-Unrar] Awsome Speed - Cheap Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

innovat0r

Hi,

I am selling a readymade Rapidleech website with Rar-Unrar and Zip-Unzip option ready. Below is a sample picture.

20s580.jpg

Specifications:-
Space : 50GB
Bandwidth : Unmetered

Cost:-
Fix Price : 5.99$

Payment Method:-
Paypal

PM me OR Add me on YIM : innovator_rocks@yahoo.com [ Leave an offline msg that you are from Wjunction]

Note : Only for Private use, i will give you readymade Rapidleech. No need for you to get domain or change DNS or installation. :)

10 comments
Where on earth do you get 500 GB space at $5? Which datacenter?

Or are you trying to sell from some unlimited shared hosting account??

May be he is giving RL on HostGator or any other unlimited Space provider which sucks. Just need a good reply from the author to prove its genuiness

EDITED:
Oops!! sorry i did a mistake. Its 50gb actually, writing mistake :P. Everything fine now.

now plz do check if it is 5GB instead of 50GB. Because no body can really afford 50GB for 5$. Not even good providers.

May be he is giving RL on HostGator or any other unlimited Space provider which sucks. Just need a good reply from the author to prove its genuiness

Yes , the hosting provider is Hostgator. If there occur any problem i will sort out the problem within 24hours. Thats guaranteed.

Yes , the hosting provider is Hostgator. If there occur any problem i will sort out the problem within 24hours. Thats guaranteed.

You know the speed sucks at HostGator & anyone can signup at Hostgator with 0.1$ then Y would anybody buy from u.

You know the speed sucks at HostGator & anyone can signup at Hostgator with 0.1$ then Y would anybody buy from u.

I added a sample above you can see that speed is good. And what will people do if HostGator bans for using Rapidleech. If you buy from me i will give you 100% guarantee that you will get Rapidleech daily.

Your screen of Megaupload is misleading, because that filehost is in the US.

It's only suitable for Megaupload, Mediafire and Hotfile (the major hosts in the US)

Give us a screen of Rapidshare or Netload, and it will tell you another story.

very expensive. I can get hostgator rl for $0.1 and $1. And after payment nobody guarantee anything...

Better..ask for 1 week trial pack..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back