Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Re-installing wp problem.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to some error I decided to reinstall wp, & did it successfully but its not showing my old posts.I did installed through easywp.I did looked in wp-config.php & there is uptodate information about my db user & pass but when I go to my blog address I see my blog as brand new & nothing old posts.Can anyone please help me what might have gone wrong?

Thanks
Regards
 

3 comments

if database is not a issue at allthen may be theme issueactivate a theme at first.. from wp-adminand for browser cache issue,use a proxy
 
Ok now it seems that its showing my old posts but the problem now is none of the posts work.Its showing "
[h=1]Not Found[/h] Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Any suggestions?What is wrong now?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

I
Active Member · Joined
107
Messages
3
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom