Other RDPlanet.com - Remote Desktops ($15/mo) & Encoding Solutions ($25/mo) (US/NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I used RDP Profesionall (34$ with bonus code on 5$) and i have question, somebody can check who used many RAM and CPU??? I ask ,because daily (half day) all working very slow, i must waiting time for open firefox or thumbnail me.. all working very slow, and how i can to get whatever ? I know that i can buy for self vps or dedic, but i want only normal used RDP, nothing more.

hello, it's been over 2 days since i bought RDP and i still haven't received details for my account. I need to start working on my project and i'm late cause of this. i would appreciate if you could send me details about my account during this day. thank you, my mail is: marko.bajic2@gmail.com

i hope i will get access so i don't have to switch provider.

I am leaving RDplanet and not renewing my account. It will end on oct. 10. I just want to leave a short review before I leave just for others to know my experience in their service.

First of all, very poor customer support. You should wait 2-3 days before your queries will be answered, sometimes longer. For me, this is the most important thing in a service, a good customer support.

Also, for a few days now, I am getting a very slow connection. Didn't bother to contact customer support anymore cause I have decided to leave RDplanet.

Here's a screenshot of your connection and it's been like that 4-5 days. I just don't check it anymore today cause I don't care anymore.
ScreenHunter_01Oct080308.jpg

ScreenHunter_01%20Oct.%2008%2003.08.jpg

You might say that problems really happen, yes that's acceptable if only it's just 1-2 days. But 4-5 days?:facepalm:

I don't have any personal grudge against RDplanet, I'm just sharing my experience with them for the sake of others.

Hope this could also help you guys in RDplanet to make your service more convenient for your customers.

AS you can see we are looking for staffs and our head adin is out of station so i appolize.

once he comes back new support staffs will be appointed.

Regards

my remote doesnt work, its tooooooooooooo slow.

an error: Microsoft (C) Register Service has stopped working

i cant rar/unrar, i cant do anything.....

please check it

p.d: its my 2 day in this server....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back