Shared RapidLeech - 100 Mbps Port (Lowest Price)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gempis , You are just talking CHILDISH, Its got 100% for 2 seconds and You are Making so BAD comment , That's not fair enough

It can Go up By any multi person activity, But it will Overcomes by server resources later,

Here is the Normal and current position Of server Load !!
w840om.png
http://i49.tinypic.com/w840om.png

w840om.png
w840om.png

@Gempis , You are just talking CHILDISH, Its got 100% for 2 seconds and You are Making so BAD comment , That's not fair enough

It can Go up By any multi person activity, But it will Overcomes by server resources later,

lol

I'm telling what I saw and what I experienced, if you can't take a bad comment, then you have a issue...

Oh, and why did you post the same screen 4times?

Sorry !! for Posting the image again and again

Also No probbs Man for the comment , but it will reflect wrong impression for Other Members, so i wanna clarify That thing only

ok well PM me your msn anyway,we can discuss it further there,oh wait.. what you mean built in RS account? you want files uploaded to your RS accounts?

NOPE, as i don't wanna disclose My Premium account DETAILS to Anyone, if you need FTP ACCESS , i will not put any account in it

I bought an account of him and its good fast download speed and good enough upload speed and rar/unrar fast for me.Alltogether no problems.

I want Plan Basic Package

Hello, I want plan Basic package. I will give you Rapidshare one month premium account with full verification, I don't have paypal account so, I have to give away Rs account in exchange with Plan Basic Package. Please mail me with your opinion
Code:
jewel.raz109301@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back