PPD and PPV (Help!)

lecym17

I have videos that I sell for download in a very niche market, and I want to expand globally but now, I want to give it for FREE and my monetization plan would be via PPD , PPV and ads, and I don't have any knowledge on hosting or creating a website. Would love to receive some help.

I can't upload the picture for that stats so I'll just type it.

I have 2TB worth of videos stored in mediafire , total downloads 56k (they pay me before I send the link 5usd to 100usd if they want the whole 2TB) bandwith served is 172TB

I don't known if thats big, but I advertise a lot.

3 comments
you explained your situation , ok good, but what is the issue ? you cant choose between PPd or PPv or ads ? or what ?
Post automatically merged:

or you need help how to create and host website ? make it clear please.

Last edited:
It sounds like you need a hosting provider that can handle large storage and high bandwidth for smooth video downloads. At DediRock, we specialize in hosting solutions for digital content providers. Our scalable cloud and dedicated hosting plans can handle your 2TB storage and high traffic with ease. Plus, we offer great security and support for global expansion."

Would you be interested in a hosting solution where you can easily scale up as your audience and traffic grow globally?

Back