POPUAD - Grand Opening

Status
Not open for further replies.

popcpm

Banned
Banned
http://popuad.com

Dear Webmasters,

NGE Inc. Has opened another Ad Network Dealing strictly with Clean Popunders called popuad.com, We pay for all popunders that have been shown to your advertisers. This is a whole new ad network but with the same owner. This network only deals with popunders, no popups or banner advertisements. If your looking for a popunder network that pays well check POPUAD. We make daily payments with a low minimum of $5.00. Our advertisements are 100% clean and non-adult.
All Stats are in real-time. We make payments via Alertpay or Paypal.

If anyone has a question please post here or on our forums. You can check our forums for popcpm payments and see that we are a on-time paying adnetwork so you won't need to worry if your payments are late or not.

Hope to see you guys there! Thanks!
POPUAD Admin,

Jeff

26 comments
We paid out $0.00 for popuads since it just opened today.

But in our other adnetwork at popcpm.com we already paid out over $1,000.00 you can check the forums for payments for that adnetwork.

We are able to work with adsense since its not the same type of ads so it doesnt violate adsense terms.

Are you going to slow pay/no pay like you do with POPCPM?

Will your popunders contain the same amount of malware as your dynamic banners and popups? That is why your POPCPM thread was closed.

Are you going to delete accounts with a balance because they stop serving your ads because of malware, slow/no pay, and slow load issues?

The staff here actually edited your signature links because of your malware.

I would avoid this company, they can not properly run 1 ad network, how well will they run another.

Added: I retract my payment issue statement as I have been paid. I do stand by my other comments.

I did have an account with a payable balance deleted between payment dates for a 7 day inactivity without any notice.

They are known to serve ads with malware as documented in other threads here, there efforts to filter those ads do not always work. There have been a couple of posts about sites that only serve pops ads get blacklisted and I had a experience with it also.

To be Fair Jeff does make an effort but my experience is the effort falls short of the mark because of the networks they serve ads for, it is the nature of their business and the fact that they accept sites other networks do not.

I hope that provides better info for both pop and the users/potential users.

Last edited:
@wdf how are we slow paying/no paying? If you read our terms its clearly states 15 business days after payout date doesnt it? if your asking why payments arn't sent out yet please ask yourself this, is sunday a business day?

We are off on sundays like most ad networks. We have never missed a payment or paid late so please don't start running stuff like this.

@shahrukh

All our ads where cleaned up at least 3 weeks ago. we haven't been reported with any problems at all so far.

That was only a one time advertiser when we first started. now if you check our popunders we dont have those type of ads no more. Most of our popunders are from youtube.

Are you going to slow pay/no pay like you do with POPCPM?

Will your popunders contain the same amount of malware as your dynamic banners and popups? That is why your POPCPM thread was closed.

Are you going to delete accounts with a balance because they stop serving your ads because of malware, slow/no pay, and slow load issues?

The staff here actually edited your signature links because of your malware.

I would avoid this company, they can not properly run 1 ad network, how well will they run another.

Added: I retract my payment issue statement as I have been paid. I do stand by my other comments.

I did have an account with a payable balance deleted between payment dates for a 7 day inactivity without any notice.

They are known to serve ads with malware as documented in other threads here, there efforts to filter those ads do not always work. There have been a couple of posts about sites that only serve pops ads get blacklisted and I had a experience with it also.

To be Fair Jeff does make an effort but my experience is the effort falls short of the mark because of the networks they serve ads for, it is the nature of their business and the fact that they accept sites other networks do not.

I hope that provides better info for both pop and the users/potential users.

any payment proof?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back