Please follow me on twitter,I will follow you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 comments
Well it's a micro blogging tool.
You just post whatever you are doing and and your followers can follow your action.
I think it's interesting for internet marketers because you can post links on there.
After all it's still a PR9 site :)

U have to use twitter to realise twitter. Follow few people and you will understand. Its not just what ure doing, its a 140chars msgs where ppl post interesting pages, news, lols etc etc

Its shit twitter, all it reminds me of is BIGGAYFOLLOWING and a bunch of stalkers.

Suppose tippies marketing thing is good though i didn't think of that :P Post your website all the time so a few people see it :P

Everyone knows i brought twitter to this forum, Plutost copied me next :)
My first message: http://twitter.com/ZingNos/status/1320927805

Cough* Cough*

What do you mean by Copying ?
Did you created Twitter ? Or Twtsig.com ?
lol then I can say that you copied the idea of Webhosting from me lol
And you copied the idea of installing WHMCS for billing from plutost. Also you copied alot ! lol
So its not about Copying !
Yes its true that you brought Twitter Signatures to this forums, but its not 'Plutost Copied me next"
lol I just put it on so that I can tell everyone about the updates @ Plutost.com ;)
No Offence ! No Hard Feelings !

I am following everyone now.

And it's not that good for promoting warez sites but it's good to post coupons for webhosting and post the updates you are doing to your blog/sales page.

For example
http://twitter.com/onlinelogicnet/status/1759133126

5% of my traffic is coming from twitter and it's all organic,I have no paid ads running.

If anyone is interested in a report on getting followers message me,I already have 166 people following me and I've only been using twitter for a few days.

ZingNos: The One who brought twitter/twitsig to Wjunction.

Let it be known.

I saw ZingNos on wJunction first to have Twitter andn TwitSig.
All in honestly :p.

I'm following everybody in Twitter, you guys better follow me now :)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back