diedo

hello fellas

i got a pp account which i'm in country doesn't support paypal

well i verified my account using a stolen usa bank account
and it got verified as well

today i got a message from paypal that my account access is limited
which it means i cant send money or withdrawal
i got to go to the resolutions center and and every thing was completed but
the confirm location is pointing me to resolve button so is there any idea how to trick pp to remove limitation and i'm registered with fake identity

10 comments
Get a fake ID for the area it's in. Or talk to the phone with paypal, hit on whoever it is (if you're a guy, hit on the girl). Talk with them for awhile. Have a good sad story as to why they should take off limitation and hope for the best. It worked with my friend...almost worked with me. it's kinda hard to do it but...try it.

NOTE: THEY TAKES NOTES ON YOUR ACCOUNT FOR EVERY PHONE CONVERSATION THAT TAKES PLACE

isn't there a better way becuse i can't speak english very well + what kind of sad stories they would believe and i'm away from USA (the registered pp )

Like,

SmartzKool Said, get a VCC

Just make a new account, wip up photoshop get your passport or something and edit the name but its gonna take a while for a passport due to water marks

You can always remove your current bank acct info from the pp acct, close the current account, and then open a new one with the same email address and a vcc :). (I'm not sure about the vcc part, but I had to close and open a new account with the same email because I needed to change the country of my pp account but wanted to keep the same pp email addy xD). gl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back