Selling Pay me I can do anything for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

mota

You can't found any Ebook,Games,Software,Movie?which one you can't found?i can try for you provide that thing or movie,games etc.

Don't reply here.PM me fast and I try solved your problem I believed.:D

you want advertise your website or blog?if you can pay then pm me.i can share your website name 400-500 bunch of website and blogs.I also know many more more website.there traffic also high.B-)

I have also good Experiance about website Moderator/Super Moderator.I am expert about it.If anybody want good staff for website then you can hire me.

But You have to pay me.not much.lets discuss about how much you can pay.PM me and we discuss there.:P

Last edited by a moderator:
2 comments
Code:
You can't found any Ebook,Games,Software,Movie?which one you can't  found?i can try for you provide that thing or movie,games etc.
Warez Communities are already there...

Code:
you want advertise your website or blog?if you can pay then pm me.i can  share your website name 400-500 bunch of website and blogs.I also know  many more more website.there traffic also high.
Any review copy???

Code:
I have also good Experiance about website Moderator/Super Moderator.I am  expert about it.If anybody want good staff for website then you can  hire me.
Hmm! Website you moderated in the past?
Also,
for help too

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread cleaned. Infracted a lot of smart ass members. OP is at least trying, give him a chance instead of butting in and insulting him. Anymore smart ass comments and I'm going to skip the infractions, go straight to a forum ban.

If you'd like to hire him for the services he has described, post here. If not, stay the fuck out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back