Official Filefat.com Launch: Triple Payment Plan. Get Paid, 20%PPD + 50%PPS + 50%Rebi

Status
Not open for further replies.
919 comments
i try to use your host but download second file waiting for 1h20 minutes, too long
minumum payout 20usd for plan A ,other plan 100usd

Last edited:
i try to use your host but download second file waiting for 1h20 minutes, too long
minumum payout 20usd for plan A ,other plan 100usd

Min payout of $100 is for those who want to earn 80% +30% and those on 20% + 50% + 50%

You will have $20 min payout, if you choose 70%

At the moment it is 400mb, however we are looking into increasing it for free registered users.

You need to work on a redesign, tbh. The current design is just not professional enough.

Having said that - your FAQ page and your premium page mention absolutely nothing about download limits for premium users. Do you implement a daily/weekly download cap for premium users (like the people at Oron, for example) or are premium downloads unlimited?

Min payout of $100 is for those who want to earn 80% +30% and those on 20% + 50% + 50%

You will have $20 min payout, if you choose 70%

At the moment it is 400mb, however we are looking into increasing it for free registered users.
it mean now we just get maximum to earn money is 26usd for Group A from 251mb-400mb for free user
filefat.jpg

Plz
400 MB For free Users is not enough
I Know U wanna spread & Sell Premium
But U can do it for bigger files
Like 1000 +
people really love 1 GB Links
When U Spread More , U Wil Get more Premium sales Easily
I think FileSonic Is a good example for what I Mean

first of all welcome to WJunction Sir i'm glad to see new filehost :) and you really got great Affiliates i have few questions

i wanna work with PPD+PPS the one you have (20% PPD + 50% PPS + 50% Rebill
)

SO WHATS the payout of that affiliate system? is it free just register and use or do i have to do something :)

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back