Dedicated need server from ovh or reseller who can help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nesia

hello.
i am looking to buy server from ovh. but the problem i am from israel.
so who can help me to buy dedi server from them?
i am looking for any reseller as the same price of them on the website.
or a couple resellers that buy a dedi server for me
please leave your msn here. or send me pm.
msn: amareyal@hotmail.com

Last edited:
20 comments
Please be careful if you decide to deal with anyone from this forum. Many of them will say that they're trusted, even though they're scammers. Especially if you plan on sending the money via Western Union.

If your potential helper has a Website, you should go on this site:
Code:
http://who.is
And check domain name registration date. If it's created in 2010 or 2011, try to find some other person to deal with. Because most likely, he already owned some company, which he closed or sold.

why u not go to OVH official site why you looking reseller OVH and need same price

more good you go to OVH site official and order in there..more trusted and safe

hello.
i am looking to buy server from ovh. but the problem i am from israel.
so who can help me to buy dedi server from them?
i am looking for any reseller as the same price of them on the website.
or a couple resellers that buy a dedi server for me
please leave your msn here. or send me pm.

here we go buddy XSLTEL.com

If you want my honest opinion. Avoid resellers like:
itexperts.mu
dedicatedpros.com

They are going to disappear.. the only question is when?

You are better of with resellers like: beastserv.com / mydedis.com

We have no affiliation with these companies whatsoever.

And of course you can always check our own website. We are in business since 2008, and well I haven't seen any negative reviews yet. We'll do our best to keep it like that: www.greatseeder.com

hi

why u not go to OVH official site why you looking reseller OVH and need same price

more good you go to OVH site official and order in there..more trusted and safe

thank you very much jason for the info!!!

and cyber crime you told me go to ovh how can i do that?
i am from israel? and they dont sell to israel what can i do?

by the way if you can post more cheap resellers of ovh as the same price. ant not more!!! i am looking it cheap. same hdd. same bandwitdh. same price.

thank you to all peoples here!!! but i want more websites of ovh.

so who can offer me like £34.99 or more cheap as ovh provieds.
with 2x750, or 2x500 hdd, and 5TB Bandwitdh with the same prices!

For your own reference, all prices listed on OVH's website are excluding VAT.
Secondly, each server has a setup fee.

So what you need to do is; increase your budget or lower the requirements :)

warez is not a problem with ovh unless you get many notices, they don't take DMCA into account since they are a french provider. the hosting or anything has to be within french laws tbh they hate American laws :P you will never finda reseller with the same price as ovh , or what is in for the reseller , he has to pay VAT which is not on site, plus he has to pay via CC or bank a/c , which also incurs interest and transaction costs. plus the hassle of ordering for some one else, since the server is in his REAL name he is liable for any thing you might do from it. every ovh customer is verified by postal mail and his cell or phone too. and for that price you will not get anything 500 x2 hdd , 2 gb ram on a core2duo with 5tb b/w out bound , inbound is free as is ovh to ovh is a SP mini which will cost you around 65 euro to 70 euro from a reseller with out paying set up fees which is 49 euro . for 35 euro or even 30 euro best you get is a KIMI cg 250 or a cg 500 . which is on celron with 2 gb ram and 500 gb hd on cg 500 and 250 gb hdd on cg 250. i have both with out set up if you are interested p.m me.

warez is not a problem with ovh unless you get many notices, they don't take DMCA into account since they are a french provider. the hosting or anything has to be within french laws tbh they hate American laws :P you will never finda reseller with the same price as ovh , or what is in for the reseller , he has to pay VAT which is not on site, plus he has to pay via CC or bank a/c , which also incurs interest and transaction costs. plus the hassle of ordering for some one else, since the server is in his REAL name he is liable for any thing you might do from it. every ovh customer is verified by postal mail and his cell or phone too. and for that price you will not get anything 500 x2 hdd , 2 gb ram on a core2duo with 5tb b/w out bound , inbound is free as is ovh to ovh is a SP mini which will cost you around 65 euro to 70 euro from a reseller with out paying set up fees which is 49 euro . for 35 euro or even 30 euro best you get is a KIMI cg 250 or a cg 500 . which is on celron with 2 gb ram and 500 gb hd on cg 500 and 250 gb hdd on cg 250. i have both with out set up if you are interested p.m me.

That is utter bull shit and you know it - I know for a fact that they do not allow anything like this on their network - I know from both other people and my own experiences.

How you can promote this just to make a sale is beyond me.

Update -

Emailed the OVH Support. they have told me the following;

On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 13:43:16 +0100 (CET), customersupport@ovh.co.uk wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks for your e-mail.
>
> We do not accept any illegalities and that includes sharing
> copyrighted material.
>
> For our complete terms of service for British customers please see :
>
> http://www.ovh.co.uk/support/termsofservice/
>
> -Best regards
> -Tuomo

Last edited:
yep cus its only for UK support, for other they dont write nothing about copyright.

i know many warez forums and also file hostings that host on OVH.

but bad is when the server is using for uploading ilegall stuff..they can wean it.

List them then, because I do not know any and if they are hosted with them they must be so small nobody gives a shit - but starting a shared warez based hosting company on the OVH network is just plain stupid - but I will let you get on with it and find out the hard way.

Email them yourself and ask them - in whatever country you want, they will come back with the same thing each time as after all its the same company, same TOS but in a different lang.

P.S You're such a noobie.

Well, OVH do not allow it although it does not stop people from doing it, like 90% of torrenters use OVH lol. They will shut you down though if they suspect some illegal activity from your server, which any normal hosting company would do.

You only have to look at the peers on torrents to see how many people actually use OVH Servers. (This would be done on testing purposes only ofcourse ;) ). Or a simple whois or traceroute.

It is only within the last 6 months or so that OVH have been cracking down on Warez / Torrents on their Network / Servers.

That is utter bull shit and you know it - I know for a fact that they do not allow anything like this on their network - I know from both other people and my own experiences.

How you can promote this just to make a sale is beyond me.

Update -

Emailed the OVH Support. they have told me the following;

On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 13:43:16 +0100 (CET), customersupport@ovh.co.uk wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks for your e-mail.
>
> We do not accept any illegalities and that includes sharing
> copyrighted material.
>
> For our complete terms of service for British customers please see :
>
> http://www.ovh.co.uk/support/termsofservice/
>
> -Best regards
> -Tuomo

jeez if you mail any D.C they will tell you that , that does not mean that peole don't do it. as Craig said just look at the number of seedboxes from ovh i think if they started shutting them down a good 50% of ovh servers would go down , they do crack down if they receive too many complaints as any D.C would. i have servers with them hosting sites , warez ones running for more then 3 years with out any problems. spam mails are big no as is using your server for bot nets as with any other d.c , ovh is just very tolerant of all this plus you have to know with OVH french laws a applies not the country from where you buy it from.

and this was not a sales pitch 8-) @ op sorry mate that 500 gb one went in between i checked here.

I will have to go with Nick on this one. A seedbox is something different as a warez website. Small warez websites are usually fine, since complaints won't go to the datacenter, they'll be sent to the filehost(s) instead. Though there is some friction within OVH about what is and what's not allowed. It depends on what person of the support you are dealing with.

If there is a budget I wouldn't go with OVH, but for a start it's usually fine. It's not as bad as some people think. OVH ignores complaints from individuals, they only respond and act to the ones from serious organizations.

If you're looking for OVH reseller, greatseeder is guy you're looking for. Trust me. I'm using his services since I think 2009. Great guy!

I can help also, i used to be an OVH reseller a while back but stop. i still have my account with them.

I only charge a 10% fee on the overall monthly cost of the server :) i also accpet payment via paypal,

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back