Status
Not open for further replies.

rohansakhale

Hello,
I need a real help in forums,
I have bymistakely deleted the Banned Group or i don't know if it was existing from before.
I use phpBB3.
Is there any way i can have the banned members group back??

Please help.
Thank you

10 comments
You'd have to revert to an earliar version of the forum by uploading a backup - Or by creating a new usergroup and calling it "banned" then change "Is banned group?" to "yes" If you physically deleted the members though - All this will do is create the group ¬_¬

Well if you deleted it, then the only thing you can do is restore from a previous backup and go back to before you deleted it.....

Or you can re-create the group.....but it will only create an empty group.....

Just like .Jamie said <_<

i only got backup of last few weeks & the group is deleted long back...
i have created a new group called "Banned" but i cnt find anything like "Is banned group?" to "yes" as said by .Jamie
Please help me :(

might be something in your settings - I don't use PHPBB, But i'm using my common sence to think where the option would be.

Well can anyone else help me out...
If i ban users, i want them to be moved to "Banned" group...

.Jamie : I tried to search in all settings...but can't figure out anything...is there anyway to move banned members to this group??

No there's no such thing as is banned grp in phpbb3.

If you want something like that, then you have to manually move them to that group after banning them, or just strip that group from all perms and transfer to that group weneva u wanna ban sum1

Need Help

I posted here earlier this week, and for some reason it was moved.....but it only makes sense to be here. I need help with posting attachements to my posts. I used to see an option to post an attachement, but now its gone. Can someone tell me WHY?Thanks.Gwen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back