Need help with my files sharing sites

storagedweb3

1. I need a sales executive & marketing adviser.
2. websites testers.

Benefits -
Both get premium storage for a free lifetime. (1) can be a moderator.

Requirements -
(1) Own one or multiple forums that deal with DDL and warez. You should have a strong SEO background and be able to help me.
(2) Has an internet connection and works with any kind of file uploading and sharing work/business.

sites are: zfils and sqzfile. Inbox me.

9 comments
2. websites testers.

Benefits -

Requirements -
(1) Own one or multiple forums that deal with DDL and warez. You should have a strong SEO background and be able to help me.
(2) Has an internet connection and works with any kind of file uploading and sharing work/business.

You did not mentioned the Salary /month in $$$ :laughing:

if you want a tester or security researcher for your website I can do it but if you can say how much you pay I can do it the testing & monitoring your website & your server

You must be serious in this business, I wouldn't even bother with Yetishare. The most successful site using Yetishare is hands down https://iceyfile.com

You should use xfilesharing as there is more competition there.
you don't have to bother even to reply or promote the website.

no matter what script I have been using, the matter is - that I need testers to test the speed, ads are showing or not, download counts check, I customize some proxy recognitions they are applying or failing to check, and whatnot.

So thank you! I'm very happy with the Yetishare support and updates, fixing bugs. So I don't need xfs ! I used it previously but I don't like it.

2. websites testers.

Benefits -

Requirements -

Free work Only For premium.lol lol lol lol.And by moderator Can i earn Enough money?

you don't have to bother even to reply or promote the website.

no matter what script I have been using, the matter is - that I need testers to test the speed, ads are showing or not, download counts check, I customize some proxy recognitions they are applying or failing to check, and whatnot.

So thank you! I'm very happy with the Yetishare support and updates, fixing bugs. So I don't need xfs ! I used it previously but I don't like it.
I see your sites, they are not serious. That is why I replied.

All this things you mention you can test yourself, this is a poor attempt to advertise your websites.

I see your sites, they are not serious. That is why I replied.

All this things you mention you can test yourself, this is a poor attempt to advertise your websites.
iceyfile is a serious site !!
logo.png
this logo looks like a joke to me! low quality and very funny fonts! You mean this is serious.. the name was copied from icedrive LOLOL! the design is the default Yetishare theme you modified. as if the service here is your (https://www.wjunction.com/threads/iceyfile-com-discussion-thread.263293/) thread. I suggest you check any files sharing sites here (not mine. because Im not opening any dedicated thread here) they offer something like storage, speed or money.. and what you offer is nothing >>><, you should test your to make any point at least I'm looking for a tester before the official launch.

I did check from my side.. but I need to check from other locations.. and more over my proxy filters.

Free work Only For premium.lol lol lol lol.And by moderator Can i earn Enough money?
I think premium access is a good deal. As mod, you can because you can sell premiums too! :D

iceyfile is a serious site !!
logo.png
this logo looks like a joke to me! low quality and very funny fonts! You mean this is serious.. the name was copied from icedrive LOLOL! the design is the default Yetishare theme you modified. as if the service here is your (https://www.wjunction.com/threads/iceyfile-com-discussion-thread.263293/) thread. I suggest you check any files sharing sites here (not mine. because Im not opening any dedicated thread here) they offer something like storage, speed or money.. and what you offer is nothing >>><, you should test your to make any point at least I'm looking for a tester before the official launch.

I did check from my side.. but I need to check from other locations.. and more over my proxy filters.

I think premium access is a good deal. As mod, you can because you can sell premiums too! :D
You are making yourself look silly.

main_logo_inverted.png

fd_logo_big.png

with zfils you forgot the "e" furthermore iceyfile is not my site. I use their video streaming service for my XXX site and have been using them for a year they are 4 years in business.

At least they took the time to customise the theme, it shows they are somewhat serious. You are using free yetishare themes from here: https://github.com/yetishare-themes

iceyfile in no way resembles icedrive, they both using "ice" so does icerbox.
Post automatically merged:

screencapture-sqzfile-upgrade-2024-07-02-15_23_05.png

Please fix yourself before discussing design. You need to design the premium page yourself as the theme developer forgot that one.
Post automatically merged:

screencapture-iceyfile-upgrade-2-2024-07-02-15_29_23.png

We have a clear winner, here.

Last edited:
Back